Chapter 15

(A/N- I just wanted to say, thank you so much for getting my story all the way to 1k reads!<3) If you enjoy this chapter then please leave a vote and comment, any and all support means so much<33

Y/N's POV-

"S/N!" I called out and she came into the room "Ah so I finally get to see my little sister" she mused and I rolled my eyes "You're the one that's always working" I said and she scoffed "And you're never home!" She said and I smiled before hugging her.

"I missed you" I mumbled and she hugged me back.

"Yeah kid, I missed you too" she said as she patted me on the head and I pulled away.

"We should go out to dinner or something" She said and I smiled "Right now?" I asked and she nodded "I don't see why not" she said as she grabbed her bag and keys before opening the front door.

We drove to a small restaurant downtown and got a booth in the back. "So what's been going on lately?" She asked and I thought for a moment.

I was kidnapped three times, Got stabbed, Skipped most of my classes, let a 15 year old take me out on a motorcycle and I'm also secretly in love with him.

Oh my God-.....I am in love with him.

"Nothing much" I said and she sighed "I thought that Japan would be a lot more exciting for you, but you were in the hospital....twice" she said and I smiled "But those were both just accidents" I lied and she rolled her eyes "Yeah I would hope that no one would target you on purpose" she mused and I chuckled awkwardly.

"So any boyfriend?" she asked and I nearly choked on the air around me "No" I said and she rolled her eyes "Tell that to your flustered face" she mused and I covered my face with my hands.

"What about that kid-....uh Mikey or was it Maji or uh Manji-" I quickly shook my head "No no no! We aren't dating" I mumbled as I looked down at the table.

"Well you're always with him, does he like you?" She asked and I shrugged "I dunno....maybe" I said and she smiled "Then confess" she said and I scoffed "No" I deadpanned and she raised a brow as a playful smirk formed on her face "Scared?" She asked and I rolled my eyes "Hell yeah, I'm not confessing! I'm not even sure of my feelings" I said and she hummed a bit.

"Well how do you feel around him?" She asked and I sighed "I feel....happy, he's an idiot but I still like being around him all of the time" I said and she smiled "Well does he make you feel safe?"

Fuck no.

"Yeah" I lied and she smiled "Well If he makes you feel happy and safe, then he's the one" she said and I saw the waitress walking over.