Chapter 5

Please remember to vote and comment if you enjoyed, any and all support means so much to me<33

Y/N's POV-

'WHY THE FUCK IS THIS HAPPENING AGAIN?'

'KIDNAPPED.....AGAIN?'

'I'VE BEEN BACK FOR A FUCKING WEEK'

I looked around the dark room as I struggled in the rope that I was tied up in. The tape over my mouth was starting to get on my nerves as well.

My eyes had adjusted to the dark about an hour after I woke up, it was just so dark....and cold.

My eyes widened slightly 'Oh my gosh....I don't even have my phone which means that no one knows that I'm here' My blood ran cold as I finally realized the situation that I was in.

I was going to die.

I began shaking in fear as the pain in my head was becoming unbearable.

Suddenly the door opened and my eyes were blinded by the light that was shining through "Ah you're awake" Hanma's voice rang out and I backed up to the wall as he walked inside "You look petrified.....I love it" He said with a huge grin as he sat down in front of me.

"So tell me about your relationship with Mikey" He said with a weird glint in his eyes and I glared at him causing him to laugh "Oh right! YOU CAN'T SPEAK" He yelled as he reached over causing me to flinch, he grabbed the tape and ripped it off causing me to scream in pain but he quickly clamped a hand over my mouth "That's enough" he said dangerously low as my eyes widened slightly and he let go.

"Anyways, you were just about to tell me about your relationship with Mikey" He said and I scoffed "We don't have a relationship, we're FRIENDS! Get that through your thick skull" I snapped and he hummed "Thick skull huh.....let's test it" he said and my eyes widened as he grabbed my head with his hands and slammed his head into mine causing me to scream out as tears began streaming down my face and he laughed "Ah that scream is music to my ears" he said as he let go of my head and he tilted his head "Ah your forehead Is bleeding, I guess I do have a thick skull" he said and I lowered my head as more tears ran down my face.

"W....why are you so obsessed with Mikey anyways?" I questioned and he laughed "I want to KILL the invincible Mikey but first.....I want to drive him mad" he said as he grabbed my face and brought it closer to his "And to do that.....I'll kill you right in front of him" he said as he let go of my face.

"Of course, I'll have some fun first and then deliver the final blow when I return you" He mused and I scowled "You're disgusting" I muttered but he didn't say anything.

It was too quiet.

I slowly looked up to see his eyes were completely darkened as he stared down at me "You might want to watch your mouth Y/N" He said and my eyes went wide as he stood up "You probably have quite the headache" he said as he reached down and grabbed a fistful of my hair before yanking it up to make me stand as I cried out "Ah ah don't be so loud, it's seriously pissing me off" he said as he slammed me straight into the wall.