Chapter 8

Please leave a vote and comment if you enjoy this chapter, any and all support means so much to me<3

Y/N's POV-

Everything had been pretty normal lately.

Well....as normal as it can be.

"What is that sound?" Hinata mumbled and I raised a brow before looking over at the door and I could hear loud thuds coming from the hallways.

The door opened and Mikey walked in.

"N/N, come play with me" he said and I sweatdropped 'That sounded so wrong' I thought as everyone stared at me and I sighed before grabbing my bag and making my way over to Mikey.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the class.

"Where are we goin-.....what the hell did you do?" I asked as I looked around to see the 3rd years all beaten up and he smiled "I hit them" he said and I stared at him blankly "Of course you did" I mumbled as we made our way over to Draken.

Takemichi was also there and he was staring at me weirdly 'what's his deal?' I wondered as he nervously looked away and I raised a brow at him.

I swear he is the weirdest person that I've ever met.

"Holding hands now?" Draken mused and I looked down to see me and Mikey still holding hands. I tried to pull my hand back but Mikey's grip only got tighter as he continued walking ahead.

I felt my face heat up slightly and I looked away.

"Uh actually can I talk to Y/N really quick?" Takemichi asked and Mikey frowned a bit "Say it in front of me too" he said and I groaned "It'll just be a second" I said as he reluctantly let go of my hand.

Me and Takemichi made our way over to the lockers.

"Y/N....do you have a sister?" Takemichi asked and I nodded "Where does she work?" He asked and I smiled "She's a nurse" I said and his eyes widened a bit "At the hospital downtown?" He asked and I nodded slowly "Yeah....how'd you know that?" I asked and he frowned "I don't have time to explain but tell her not to go into work tonight" he said quietly and I raised a brow "Uh she's already at work, she had to work over tonight" I said and his eyes widened as he looked down at his watch "Ok we have to move now" he said and I raised a brow "Uh why?" I asked and he gripped his hair "There's going to be a terrible accident in the west wing, that's where your sister works" he said and my eyes widened as I grabbed his collar and pulled him closer to me "What the fuck are you talking about?" I asked lowly and he frowned "I don't have time to explain but you have to warn her NOW" he said and I didn't hesitate to pull out my phone and dialed her.