Chapter 9

(A/N- Hey guys! If you're enjoying this story so far then please make sure to vote/comment & follow for more FF's just like this one!!)

Y/N's POV-

"Let's go to another festival!" Hinata said and I sighed "Man....another one?" I asked and she nodded quickly "This one is in a different location! I can bring Emma, Mikey's half sister!" She said and I groaned "I don't feel li-"

"Great! we're going"

I rolled my eyes at her bossiness.

"Anyways, can I have the notes from class?" I asked and she handed me a piece of paper "I saw you fall asleep so I just wrote your notes for you" she said and I smiled "Great" I said as I stuffed it inside of my bag.

"When is this festival anyways?" I asked and she smiled "Next weekend so nothing to worry about for right now" she said and I hummed as we began walking down the hallways.

"So Emma....is she nice?" I asked and she nodded "Ah you haven't met her yet! This is great, also she's in love with Draken but he doesn't know" she whispered and I smiled "Ah I see, thats....cute" I drifted off and she smiled as I looked over and saw a strange-looking boy.

"Who's that?" I asked and she looked over "Uh I'm not too sure" she said as I saw a boy with long black hair tied up into a ponytail.

I looked down at his clothing and my eyes widened slightly "Shit he's with Toman" I mumbled so Hinata couldn't hear me.

He saw me and smiled before walking over "you're Y/N right?" He asked and I narrowed my eyes "Who are you?" I asked and he chuckled lightly "The names Baji, Mikey has asked me to come fetch you" he said and I sweatdropped 'what am I? A damn dog' I sighed "And what does he want?" I asked and his eyes widened a bit "To hang out" he said and I groaned.

"Ok let's go" I said and he nodded as I waved to Hinata before I exited the building.

"So are you and Mikey a thing?" He asked and I felt my face heating up slightly "NO! Why does everyone think that" I groaned and he chuckled "He just mentions you a lot and he doesn't speak with many females besides Takemitchi's girl and Emma" he said and I hummed "Well we're just friends" I said and he smiled "So do you have a boyfriend?" He asked as he looked over at me as I crossed my arms "No" I said and he hummed in response.

"Where are we going?" I asked and he raised a brow "I told you, to Mikey" he said and I rolled my eyes "I meant WHERE" I snapped and he laughed "Oh wow Mikey was right, you've got quite the personality" he mused and I raised a brow 'He really mentions me that much?' I wondered as he sighed "We're going to a bridge" he said and I looked down at the ground.