Chapter 22

Please remember to vote and comment if you've enjoyed this chapter, any and all support means so much to me<33

Y/N's POV-

S/N called in sick so that we could hang out together.

I was glad since I missed hanging out with her.

Me and S/N looked a lot alike, we both had H/C hair, and E/C eyes except hers were a bit brighter and we both shared similar features.

She was like a twin but.....way older.

"So what are we going to do?" She asked and I looked up at the sky "Let's go to the mall! We can shop and get something to eat and then we can go to the park" I said with a big smile and she smiled back. We hooked our arms together and we walked down the sidewalk as I spotted an ice cream truck.

I sent her a big grin and she rolled her eyes before pulling me over to it. I quickly ordered and she did the same, then she paid and we continued walking.

"Hey you have something on your face!" I said and she raised a brow "Really, where?" She asked as she turned to me and I smirked "Right there" I said as I smeared some of my ice cream on her cheek and her eyes went wide as she scowled before smirking "Oh yeah, well you've got something....Mhm everywhere" she said as she smushed her ice cream in the middle of my face.

I felt the ice cream dripping off my face and onto my jacket as S/N laughed loudly before gripping her stomach and hunching over "Oh yeah?" I mumbled as I held my ice cream up and smushed it into her face.

She gasped "You're so dead!" She said as she chased me down the sidewalk as we laughed the entire time.

She grabbed me from behind and lifted me off the ground as she began spinning me around causing me to laugh even harder. "Stop!" I said in between laughs and she dropped me onto my feet "Now I'm sticky and dizzy" she said and I laughed "So am I" I said as I sighed and I grabbed her hand before leading her over to a shop and going inside of the bathroom so that we could clean ourselves up.

"You have it all over your jacket" S/N mused and I rolled my eyes before taking my jacket off and now I was left in a F/C t-shirt.

I walked back out and went over to the counter to get a bag. The kind old lady handed me one and I placed my jacket inside before leaving the store with S/N. "Now to the mall!" I said as we hooked arms again and began walking once more.

"That drained me" she said and I began laughing "You are so old" I said and she scowled "Now you've done it!" She said as she began chasing me down the road while shouting profanities at me.

"I'M NOT OLD! I'M ONLY 25" She yelled out and I simply laughed it off as we ran all the way to the mall.

We walked inside and I looked around "Come on!" I said and she smiled as I grabbed her hand and we had begun to search for a store to go in.