Chapter 23

Please remember to vote and comment if you enjoy this chapter, any and all support means so much<33

Y/N's POV-

"Mikey....." I drifted off as he bounced a soccer ball up and down with his head.

He's going to damage his brain.

Who am I kidding?

He's already damaged his stupid brain.

Draken laughed and Takemichi smiled at the boy.

He was in his own little world, just like always.

"Mhm where'd you get that necklace?" Takemichi asked me and I looked down at the heart pendant that I wore on a chain "My sister got it for me last week when we went to the mall" I said and he smiled "It's pretty" he said and I smiled "Thanks" I replied as he nodded with a close-eyed smile.

"Ah where's Hinata at?" I asked and he smiled "She's probably at home with her brother, did you need her? I show up there randomly and she never minds s-" I cut him off "I didn't need her! You guys are always around each other though so I figured that she'd be here" I said and he shook his head "Nope not right now but I'll probably go and see her tonight" he said and I gave a short nod "Good idea"

The ball fell to the ground and Mikey stared at it before he picked it back up again "Doesn't count" he said as he began to bounce it on his head once more.

I facepalmed "That's the 5th time that you've said that it didn't count! Just give it up already!" I said but he just ignored me as he kept going.

Draken looked off into the distance before smiling "Emma!" He called out and I looked over to see Emma walking over to us with a bright smile.

"Hey Draken, Takemichi, Mikey, Y/N" she greeted all of us and we smiled at her "Hi Emma" I said and she placed her hand on my shoulder "Long time no see, we haven't hung out since your birthday" she said and I nodded "We should hang out soon" I said and she nodded "Definitely! We can go ice skating" she said as I rubbed the back of my head. I suck at ice skating.

"Sure thing!" I said and she grinned as we all stared at Mikey once more. "He's been doing this for half n hour" I said as I shook my head and crossed my arms "Mikey is....well Mikey" Emma mused and I laughed at her comment.

Emma pulled me aside.

"So how are things with you and Mikey?" She asked as she smirked and leaned closer to my face "Me and Hinata are totally rooting for you!" She squealed and I covered her mouth "Hush" I shushed her and she laughed "Just hurry up and confess" she said and I rubbed the back of my head "Well....I did-" she cut me off "you did?! What the heck did that idiot say?" She asked and I chuckled nervously "Well he was kind of sleeping when I told him" I whispered as I looked down and she groaned loudly "That doesn't count at all" she said as she crossed her arms and I sighed.