Chapter 21

Please remember to vote and comment if you enjoy this chapter, any and all support means so much<33

Takemichi's POV-

"I think....I did everything" I whispered as I looked up at the sky.

I grinned "I bet they're married! With two kids and a dog" I rambled on as I knocked on Hinata's door.

It opened moments later and Hinata smiled at me "Ah Takemichi, unexpected again" she said and I rubbed the back of my head "I wanted to talk to your brother" I said and she laughed "Ok, NAOTO!" She yelled out as she smiled at me "How's Y/N?" She asked and I smiled "Her and Mikey seem to be doing well" I said and she wiggled her eyebrows "Are they dating?" She asked and I shook my head "Nope-"

"I'm here" Naoto said as he crossed his arms and he looked up at me before sighing and reaching his hand out "Since you're so weird about handshakes" he said and I smiled "Nice to see you again" I said as I shook his hand and I felt myself traveling back to my time.

I suddenly appeared in a.....graveyard?

My eyes widened slightly as I looked around "What the- what the heck happened?" I asked as I looked around for any indication of other people.

I was kneeling in front of a grave.

My heart began to speed up as I slowly lowered my gaze to the words engraved on the stone.

In loving memory of Manjiro Sano:

A loyal leader
A brother
A bestfriend
A lover
And so much more

My eyes widened as they began to tear up "Not......NO MIKEY!" I yelled out before I heard the sound of something behind me and I quickly whipped my head around to see who it was.

It was Y/N.

She was staring at me with a blank expression.

It was like......she wasn't even there.

I quickly stood up and looked at her "Y/N-"

I was cut off from her tackling me to the ground as her eyes grew with pure hatred and she punched me straight in the face "Y/N! Y/N- WAIT!" I yelled out but she didn't stop.

Hit after hit.

"I HATE YOU! I'LL KILL YOU" She finally screamed as tears began streaming down her face and I quickly shot up and wrapped my arms around her causing her to tense up as my grip became tighter.