Chapter 35

Please check out my newest story called 'In his eyes' it's a Tokyo Revengers 'Rindou Haitani X Reader' Fanfic and any support would mean so much to me!!!

Please remember to vote and comment if you enjoy this chapter, any and all support means a lot to me<3

Y/N's POV-

"Really.....?" I questioned and Hinata nodded causing me to cover my mouth to hold in my laughter.

"Stop laughing Y/N!" She scolded and I instantly shut up "Man....you're going to be a scary mom" I said and she hit me in the shoulder "Ow....."

"Anyways, do you think that he'll say yes?" She asked and I rolled my eyes "Hinata, he's your BOYFRIEND" I said while shaking her shoulders.

She sighed "But sometimes....he seems so distant"

He's like 12 years away so yeah.....I guess.

"Uh I get what you mean but he really does love you" I said and she frowned "How do you know that?" She asked and I rubbed the back of my head "Takemichi and me are like siblings, I'll smack him around a few times so that he treats you better" I said with a grin and she giggled "Thanks Y/N but I don't want him to come to my house with new bruises again"

I love Takemichi and all.....but how in the world did he pull a girl like Hinata when he's such a weakling.

She could've had ME.

"Hinata, I have a proposal" I said and she tilted her head to the side "What is it?"

"Let's get married"

"Ok-"

"No" I whipped my head around and saw Mikey making his way up to me and Hinata with Takemichi.

Takemichi was crying once again, I'm guessing that he's still in the past.

"You can't keep stealing her away from me Y/N!" He whined and I rolled my eyes "I think that I'd treat her way better" I said as I slung my arm over her shoulders and she laughed lightly "I think so too"

I knew it, she's into me.

I smirked "Sorry Takemichi but me and Hinata have a long life ahead of us" I said as I hugged her tightly before I was ripped away by Mikey.

"Takemitchy, please keep your wifey away from mine" he said and Takemichi's jaw dropped "Y/N KEEPS GOING BACK TO HER" he exclaimed before dropping to his knees "This isn't even fair"

He's so dramatic.

"Anyways, what are you guys doing here?" I asked and Takemichi raised a brow "I go to school here, Mikey came for you" he said and I rolled my eyes "Obviously you go to school here dumbass but why are you in this hall?" I questioned and he pointed to Mikey "He forgot where your class was since we switched yesterday" he said and I hummed in response.