Chapter 48

A/N- If you enjoy this chapter then please leave a vote and comment, any and all support means a lot<33

Mikey's POV~

~Flashback~
*1 Year Ago*

I sat in front of Hanma with a blank expression on my face, what could he have possibly wanted?

Hanma grinned at me, amusement was swirling throughout his eyes "......"

We hadn't said a word in at least 10 minutes and yet N/N had made it seem like he wanted to talk about something important.

"I'm leaving" I said as I stood up and I was about to put the phone back before he began speaking "Wait"

I raised a brow but sat back down "Hurry up"

He chuckled lightly "Mhm I'm finally speaking to the invincible Mikey.....how memorable" he mused before leaning back in his seat "I'm sure that you're only here because of Y/N, eh?"

Obviously.

"What do you want?" I questioned and he laughed "Always getting straight to the point! Right!"

He sighed "Y/N's quite a girl, eh?" His eyes flickered towards mine and I narrowed my own "That's why she's mine"

He hummed "I wanted to make her mine.....but I can tell that she only has eyes for you, it doesn't change the way that I feel though" he continued "If you ever screwed up then I'd swoop her off of her feet, figuratively speaking since I'm still behind bars" he said with a grin but I could tell that he was serious.

"If nothing useful is going to come out of your mouth then I'm leaving"

Hanma sighed "I'm going to kill him" he suddenly said and I stopped ".....who?"

He glanced around before cupping a hand over his mouth "Kisaki~ I think it's time that the pawn finally plays checkmate"

I raised a brow "Why would you do that?" I questioned and Hanma tapped his finger against his chin "What do you think, Mikey?"

"For N/N"

He chuckled "Correct~ I don't know when I'm going to do it......perhaps when my sentence is nearly over" he said and my lips tugged downwards "Why are you telling me this?" I questioned and he placed his hand against the glass "I care for Y/N.....I don't think I've ever been able to say that about another being that isn't myself" he said, amusement hadn't stopped swirling in his eyes.....if I were dealing with anyone else then I would've thought that they were lying.