Chapter 6

Please remember to vote and comment if you enjoyed, any and all support means so much to me<33

Y/N's POV-

It had been at least 2 days since I had went 'missing'.

Hanma would come in and sit down in front of me while asking questions every few hours, then he would leave the room after kissing my forehead....every time, like a routine.

He also forced me to drink water.....thankfully, there didn't seem to be anything wrong with it.

I had my back against the wall with my eyes closed as I heard the door open and I opened my eyes to see Hanma walking in with his usual....creepy smile.

He sat down in front of me "Hello N/N" He greeted as usual and I looked away "....Hi" I mumbled and he grinned "You don't seem so happy to see me" he said and I looked down without responding. He grabbed my chin and forced me to look up at him "I don't like being ignored" he said seriously before laughing it off "You look so serious" he said as he patted me on the head causing me to flinch a bit.

"I'm going to ask more questions"

Mikey's POV-

It had been two days since she's been missing.

We had finally found the location of Moebius.

"Are you sure Takemitchy?" Ken-Chin asked and the boy nodded "Yes....I'm sure of it" he said as I looked behind us to see other members of the Toman behind me.

'Don't be dead....'

We walked up and I spun around before kicking the door down forcefully as members of Hanma's gang began appearing all around.

Y/N's POV-

"What d-" Hanma was cut off by the sound of a crash and a loud thud from above us.

His eyes darkened before his face spread into a wide grin "Aw....I don't want the fun to end" he mumbled as he grabbed my wrist and pulled out a knife causing my eyes to widen as he slashed the rope off causing me to tense up, I could barely feel my wrists due to how tight the rope had been.

He grabbed my forearm and dragged me along with him.

"What's going on?" he called out and one of his men ran around the corner "It's Toman!" he said as he ran up the stairs and Hanma tilted his head back before looking down at me "Guess we're going back to my original plan" he said quietly and my eyes widened as he pulled me towards him and wrapped his arm around my waist while his other hand held a knife up to my throat.

He pushed me forward as my back was pressed against his chest and I nervously walked forward as we made it up the stairs.

'Walking feels so weird....' I thought as I heard the sound of fighting from up the stairs and I took a deep breath as we reached the top and I saw Mikey's men fighting Hanma's.