Chapter 32

Please remember to leave a vote and comment if you enjoy this chapter, any and all support means a lot<3

Y/N's POV-

It had been two months since I had woken up from my coma. I had gotten all of my things moved into Mitsuya's home and my....old house went out for sale.

They even allowed me to bring Salem with me. "Hey buddy" I whispered as I pet Salem on the head and he let out a short pur before running off to one of the girls rooms, Mana and Luna seemed to like Salem a lot.

"Your little sisters are the cutest" I told Mitsuya and he smiled "I know but sometimes, they can be a handful" he mused but I knew that he didn't mean it.

I laughed lightly "So....now that Kisaki and Hanma are in prison, there's nothing else to worry about....right?" I asked and he hummed "They were the only thing standing in our way, it's shocking that they decided to turn themselves in but.....I'm glad that they did" he said as he placed a hand on my shoulder "I know that your sister would be proud of you for forgiving him" he said and I looked down at my lap.

I had told Mitsuya about my visit with Hanma. He was trustworthy and swore that he wouldn't say a word about it to anyone. Not that I minded if people knew, I just needed some time to come to terms with everything that happened.

"I really.....want to see her again" I whispered and his eyes widened slightly before a small smile formed on my face "But I don't mind waiting and dying the old fashioned way, living out my days and getting old" I mused and he laughed "Old fashioned huh? I wouldn't mind dying the 'old fashion' way either" he mused and we both shared a small laugh. If someone told me a year ago that I would meet my childhood friend again and become affiliated with his gang while also falling in love with him....I'd say that they were totally insane.

But now I realized that I was the insane one, I wouldn't want it any other way though.

Because Toman had become a second family to me, to me...Toman is my home now and they always will be.

"Mitsuya, what do you want to be when you're older?" I asked and he smiled "A fashion designer" he said and I let out a sigh of relief "I thought that you were going to say a gang member....." I drifted and he laughed "I love Toman and they'll always be with me but being in a gang isn't something that I can envision myself doing in 10 or 12 years time" he said and I smiled "I think Mikey would say the exact opposite" I mused causing him to laugh "Mikey knows he can't do this forever, and besides.....I think he knows what he wants in the future now" he whispered the last bit but I still heard.