Chapter 46

A/N- If you enjoy this chapter then please leave a vote and comment, any and all support means a lot<33

Y/N's POV-

"Mikey!" I scolded as he continued to snore in his sleep after finishing his kids meal.

I can't believe he's this old and still acting like a child.

He's like a.....man-baby? Weird.

I huffed and crossed my arms while glaring at the boy, I was hoping that he'd be able to sense my gaze and wake up but it didn't seem like that was happening any time soon so I'd simply wait.

*Ring.....Ring.....Ring*

I raised a brow and looked down at my phone to see that Takemichi was calling me.

I answered the phone "Hello?" I questioned and he was silent for a moment before speaking "Are you with Mikey right now?" He asked and I hummed "Yup! I am" I said and he chuckled "I figured"

He paused again before speaking "Can he hear me?" He asked and I shook my head even though he couldn't see me "Nope, what's up?"

"I was thinking about our plan and there may be some downsides to the whole.....You know....."

Killing Kisaki? Yeah, I know.

I sighed "It's got to be done......but it seems basically impossible since he's behind bars" I said and he sighed "That's the problem, he's untouchable right now" he said and my eyes widened slightly "Untouchable....."

"I don't think so" I said confidently as I glanced over at Mikey to make sure that he was still asleep "What do you mean?" He questioned and I frowned "There's always the possibility that.....Hanma could do something about him" I said and he gasped "You want to ask Hanma to kill Kisaki?"

"NO!"

Ok.....I may have said that a bit too loudly.

Nearly everyone in the restaurant was staring at me causing me to slouch back down in my chair.

Mikey slowly sat up and began wiping his eyes "Why are you screaming?" He asked and I sighed "Nothing, just go back to sleep" I said and he stretched out his arms before standing up and walking over to my side of the booth.

He sat down and laid his head against my shoulder before soft snores began to leave the boy.

I smiled a bit before going back to my conversation "I would never ask Hanma to do that, I'm just saying that maybe there's a way for Hanma to stop Kisaki from the inside" I said and Takemichi hummed "I see what you mean, but what could Hanma do?"