Chapter 42

If you enjoy this chapter then please leave a vote and comment, any and all support means so much<33

Y/N's POV-

Today was my birthday, the big 17!

If you couldn't tell, I'm extremely excited because this is just one step closer to never having to step into a school again.

I stretched my arms out and looked around the room, I didn't really feel any different.

I hopped out of bed and opened up my door only to be greeted with Mitsuya with a small smile on his face "Happy birthday Y/N" he said as he placed something on top of my head and I raised a brow "Huh...."

I grabbed the soft plush from my head and looked at it in my hands before my eyes lit up "This is so cute!" I said and he grinned "Glad you like it, It took me a while to sew those clothes together"

I looked down at the sewn together F/C teddy bear with a Mini Toman uniform on.

It was the cutest thing that I have ever seen in my life.

"Have you seen Mikey?" I asked and he shook his head "No, which is weird since he's always here" he said and I laughed "Yeah.....sorry about that!" I said and he shrugged "No big deal, I'm sure he'll be calling you to hang out soon.......it's only 7am right now so he's probably still sleeping" he said and my jaw dropped "EH ITS ONLY 7?" I exclaimed and he nodded "Yeah, I'm surprised that you woke up this early, although I was about to wake you up anyways since the girls wanted to make you a birthday breakfast" he mused and my eyes lit up "Ah ok! I'll just change and I'll be there" I said and he nodded before I closed my door.

I looked down at my phone and it was actually 7.

My mind must be all confused since I have to wake up early for school all of the time.

I sighed and grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a shirt.

I quickly walked into the dining room "Morning!" I chirped causing Mana and Luna to turn to me with big smiles as they rushed over to me and hugged me.

"Happy birthday!" They both said simultaneously and I smiled brightly at them "Thank you girls" I hummed and Mitsuya walked over to me "They made you pancakes with little designs on them" he said and I chuckled as they pulled me over to the table.

I sat down and looked at the mini designs on the fluffy pancakes.

There were some with cats, balloons and then one of them had a slightly more detailed image of two small girls, an older girl and a purple haired boy.

"I'm guessing this is us" I said with a small smile and Mitsuya chuckled "Did the purple hair give it away?" He asked and I hummed "Just a bit"

I grinned at the girls "You guys did awesome!" I said as I ruffled their hair causing them to giggle.