Chapter 28

Please remember to vote and comment if you enjoy this chapter, any and all support means a lot<33

No One's POV-

The doctors looked down at the H/C haired girl and sighed before looking at each other.

"If she actually pulls through then this kid is going to be orphaned" one of them said and the other one hummed in agreement "Both parents are already dead and then her sister- er legal guardian is now deceased" he said as they both looked back at the girl.

"Judging by her vitals....I don't think she's waking up anytime soon" He said and the other doctor nodded his head "I feel bad for her, she has no one left and if she wakes up then she'll probably be sent to a foster home until she's of legal age" they both agreed.

"I can't believe it's been a two weeks already, she hasn't even shown any signs of improvement" One of them said and the other nodded "Yeah....but it's strange, her brain activity is definitely changing"

"Mhm maybe a dream? Or a nightmare"

"Perhaps.....anyways let's finish her check up and then we can go on break"

"Agreed"

The doctors finished writing up her vitals and making sure that she was getting enough food in her tubes.

Takemichi's POV-

"Eh.....I'm not really sure what you want me to do" I said and Emma sighed "I don't know, cheer him up or something! He refuses to eat" she said as she pointed towards the locked door.

"I don't think that I'll be able to convince him to eat or anything....." I drifted and she frowned "C'mon! You and him are friends" she said and I frowned "What about Draken?" I asked and she crossed her arms "I'm not going to bother him! He was shot in the arm and still recovering" she said and I groaned in frustration.

"I.....I'll try" I mumbled and she smiled brightly before hugging me. "Thanks Takemichi! He's all yours and...here" she said as she handed me a pack of Dorayaki. I took the small bag from her and sighed as I made my way over to the door.

I knocked on it but I was only greeted with silence.

"Mikey-Kun!" I called out but he didn't respond.

Maybe he was sleeping?

"Go away" Or not.

"You have to eat something!" I said throw the door but he didn't respond again. "Y/N wouldn't want you to starve yourself" I said and he swung the door open "Don't say her name again or I'll kill you" he warned and my eyes widened as I took in his appearance.