Chapter 18

A/N- Remember to vote and comment if you enjoy this chapter, any and all support means a lot<33

Takemichi's POV-

"Well how can we get rid of Hanma?" I asked Akkun and he thought for a moment.

"I'm not understanding the point of this" Akkun said as he ran a hand over his face. "Uh well it's like-.....he's going to do something, I know that he is" I said and he frowned a bit "Well I don't think that we can kill him.....but we can try and change him" he said with an unsure expression.

I sighed and laid back on my bed.

"I don't even think that's possible, killing him has a better chance of working but we can't just go around killing people" I said and he hummed "Well then, what if we give him what he wants" he said and my eyes widened "What? We can't just hand over Y/N!" I said as I stood up straight and he put his hands up.

"That's not what I meant but what if Y/N can talk to him and....I don't know, maybe he'll listen to her" he said and I shook my head "Hanma wants to kill her!" I said and Akkun raised a brow "Are you sure?" He asked and I raised a brow "What do you mean?" I asked and he sighed "Well think about it, he wants to kill Mikey but he hasn't gone after him every other week" he said and I raised a brow "So what does he want then?" I asked and he thought for a moment.

"What if he wants her! Like what if he likes her" he said and my eyes widened slightly as I quickly shook my head "Nope! No way" I said and he sighed "I'm just saying, maybe he's got some weird little crush on her" he said and I frowned "I hope that's not the case, she's supposed to be with Mikey" I said and he chuckled "And how do you know that?" He asked and my eyes widened a bit as I looked down at my lap.

How do I know that?

What if all this time.....they were never actually meant to be together?

No! I refuse to think that....I'll change the future, I've done it once and I'll do it again.

"Mikey and Y/N are meant for each other, believe me" I said and he nodded "Yeah I think so too, I'm just saying" he said as I sighed "Maybe if Hanma and Y/N talk then....she can convince him to stop going after her" I said and he nodded slowly "But how can we do this safely?" He asked and I tapped my chin.

"I think I have an idea"

Y/N's POV-

Tomorrow was my birthday.

I was pretty excited.

Manjiro was older than me by a month but he didn't even bother going out for his birthday so we never got to celebrate it.