Chapter 31

Please remember to vote and comment if you enjoy this chapter, any and all support means a lot to me<3

Y/N's POV-

Mitsuya had kept true to his words.

His mother was working out all of the details in my adoption. So I'd be moving in with them, along with his two younger sisters.....I was thankful for that.

But that wasn't my concern right now.

I stared up at the local prison downtown and I took a deep breath before walking inside. "Excuse me?" I got the guards attention and he raised a brow "What is it?" He asked and I looked down "I'm here to visit someone named Shuji Hanma" I said and he looked down at a sheet of paper. "Right this way" he said as he led me into a room with tinted glass and phones.

I saw a bunch of prisoners talking to their loved ones.

I began to grow anxious as we neared the back.

Maybe I wasn't ready to do this......but it's far too late now, since I've already arrived. We had finally stopped and I looked through the glass to see Hanma leaning back as he stared off into space.

He hadn't even noticed that I sat down.

I picked up the phone and placed it to my ear as I raised my hand up to the glass and knocked on it which seemed to avert his attention to me causing his eyes to widen and he quickly picked up the phone.

He grinned "Hi hi" he greeted "Did you like the flowers?" He asked causing my eyes to widen 'So he sent the flowers.....' I ignored his question as I stared at him for a moment before speaking "Why did you want me to come here?" I asked and his grin dropped "I wanted to talk to you" he said and I raised a brow "Talk about what?" I asked and he shrugged causing me to sigh "I have a question for you" I said and he grinned "Ask away" he chirped and I frowned "Why did you turn yourself in and force Kisaki to turn himself in?" I asked and he glanced off to the side.

"Kisaki.....lost it, I'm not a good person either but at least I tried in the end" he said quietly as he sighed "I'll be getting 7 years for attempted murder and Kisaki will be getting life in prison for murdering 2 people and attempted murder on another two....lastly, for illegally carrying a gun" he said and I looked down "I see.....heh, you might go crazy in here"

It was silent for a moment before he spoke again.

"So could you visit?" He asked and my eyes widened slightly as I looked back up at him "H-huh visit?" I questioned and he grinned "It doesn't have to be every Sunday but....occasionally, to keep me sane~" he sang and I looked away "I'll think about it"

"Your friend killed my sister" I said as my eyes began to water and his smile dropped again "Sorry about that and about.....you know" he said and I scoffed "Why did you do it.....why did you try to kill me?" I asked and he sighed "I'd always seen so much color around Kisaki" he said and I raised a brow as he continued "I thought that maybe.....that color would disappear if you killed him so I stopped you" he said and I looked down.