IMPORTANT

So I'm going to be editing toxic love because I hate it to be completely honest

So I'm going to be editing toxic love because I hate it to be completely honest. It's just messy, a bit off and it doesn't sit well with me. I know most of you are still either reading this story or you come back to reread some parts but I want to polish it up maybe add some new things that I've been dwelling on, take out stuff that I hate, ya know normal editing stuff. It's also because I'm going to be releasing lots of new updates for Golden Scars soon and I changed a lot of characteristics that I think are more suitable. Sorry for this sudden urge of wanting to edit stuff right now after 2 years of it being out but I really just want to fix a lot of things.

Also a BIG thank you for 500k reads!! That's so crazy to me. Like that's half a million O-O. I couldn't be more grateful to all my readers who gave this book a chance and stuck with reading it. Some of you angels even became my besties T^T <3. I've become a bit lazy when it comes to replying to comments (which I deeply regret) but I'll try to be more consistent from now on! If you have any questions concerning the plot or anything that I've never answered before please feel free to ask now :)!

I promise I won't be taking forever to bring this book back. I'll probably get this editing process done by a week or sooner depending on how much I choose to replace or how the writing stuff goes. Also, I'm so sorry if your notifications get blown up when I republish chapters. Again thank you for understanding and I appreciate all the support you've given to this book and me!

I will be unpublishing chapters as soon as I publish this just to let you all know!

New side note!
Only the first half is going to be changed cause that's where I have the most issues with.