☠︎030☠︎

Team

Team

The broadcast was spreading like wildfire

The broadcast was spreading like wildfire. Every news channel has been covering this topic for a whole week. It also doesn't help that the girls have continued to take down important people.

The media was going ballistic and so was the government. The number of officers and government officials trying to find out these girls identities was bugging the literal sense out of them.

When Hyunsuk saw the broadcast he was about to shoot every person in his building. This was the girls that he had trained and have viable information that can destroy his empire.

The amount of police he hired from around the world to locate their whereabouts was endless. Every time they came back with a dead-end it would lead to a bullet straight to their heads.

Lisa's mother was enraged when she came to Korea to not find her daughter anywhere. The fact that Hyunsuk called her here for Lisa to not even be at the club blew her mind. Lisa's father was the same but he wanted to see his daughter and reconnect with Lisa.

Funny how they only wanted Lisa for money but now they're stuck in a situation that will take all their money away.

Lisa jumped down the roof, "I got 30." She winked at Jungkook.

He smirked, "Well doll I got 40 so I won again." He placed his gun in his holster.

Lisa glared, "That's not fair you went through the back where most of the men were."

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes, "Are you two really fighting over who got the most kills."

"Yes!" They both exclaimed.

"Ah just let them live Chaeyoung." Jimin threw his arm around her to which he earned a glare from the girl.

She clicked her tongue, "Whatever let's just go back home I'm hungry."

"I'm driving!" Lisa shouted to which everyone looked at her in horror. It was a known fact that Lisa was a crazy driver and they learned this the hard way of almost dying.

"I'm sorry Lisa but I'm not trying to die of a heart attack today," Jungkook told her making the girl pout.

"Taehyung can you at least give me a clue as to where the fuck you're taking me." Jennie demanded.

Taehyung shook his head, "It's a surprise and no I'm not gonna take you anywhere dangerous." He said loud and clear when he notices her reach for her gun.

She crossed her arms, "I just want to—woah." Jennie admired the beautiful building they're nearing.

Taehyung chuckled at her reaction, "See I knew you like it."

Jennie rolled down the window and stuck her head out, "Wow where are we!"

"Hey, careful I'm still driving." Taehyung kept his left arm on the wheel and grabbed Jennie's shirt with his right. This woman was about to jump out the damn car!

Jennie was like a little munchkin looking around the place with curious eyes. Taehyung parked the car and Jennie hastily undid the seatbelt and dashed out the car.

"Jennie! Damn, she's quick." Taehyung quickly got out the car locking it and chased after the girl.

Jennie opened the front glass doors and saw so many beautiful paintings and statues.

"Hey miss you can't just enter without a pass—" The security guard was cut off when he saw Taehyung. Bowing his head he greeted Taehyung, "Master Kim it's good to see you."

Taehyung smiled, "Hi Eunwoo don't worry about this girl she's with me." He put his arm around Jennie.

Eunwoo quickly apologizes for stopping Jennie rudely, "I'm sorry Master Kim I thought she was an intruder."

Jennie smiled softly, "It's okay Eunwoo was it, I'm Jennie Kim." She held out her hand.

Eunwoo smiled at how nicely she greeted him normally people would trash talk him for being a security guard but only Taehyung and Jennie have been generous to him.

"Alright, we're going to look around see you around Eunwoo." Taehyung waves goodbye with Jennie and they walked away.

"Taehyung you never told me where we are." Jennie reminded.

"Oh right." He scratched the back of his neck, "This is my art museum."

Jennie's eyes sparkled, "Really! I didn't know you were into art."

"Well now you know. Come I want to show you something." He grabbed her hand pulling her gently.

For the second time, she saw a different side of Taehyung. He was gentle and enthusiastic about art and fashion. Every time he would explain a piece of artwork his eyes would have a gleam of excitement. Jennie wasn't too familiar with artwork and didn't fully understand some words Taehyung spoke but she made sure to pay full attention trying to grasp anything she could.

Walking out of the building they bid there goodbyes to Eunwoo and head home.

"Taehyung thank you for today I really enjoyed it," Jennie said gratefully.

Taehyung smiled happily, "I'm glad I had fun too. And consider this a date."

Jennie gasped, "Bitch a date you kidnaped me from my bed!"

Laughter erupted from both of them as they continued their drive home.

"Boss we have eyes on the vehicle."

The man grinned, "Perfect you have permission to pursue I don't want any of them alive." He hung up the phone and turned to his full-length window. "It's time to put things back to the way they were."

To be continued