☠︎023☠︎

Bonding

Bonding

Jisoo was looking through Jin's phone since she's not allowed to have a phone for safety precautions

Jisoo was looking through Jin's phone since she's not allowed to have a phone for safety precautions. To which she finds ridiculous but she rather keep her mouth shut. Jisoo decided to just make bulgogi since its pretty simple and she knows how to make it by heart.

Jin walked down the stairs and saw his phone on the counter 'that's where my phone went' he was baffled since he was so easily robbed. He just pushed the thoughts away and went to gather the ingredients.

"So what are we making?" Jin asked Jisoo who is just casually grabbing all the food out of the fridge.

"Is bulgogi fine with you?" She replied still grabbing food.

"Yeah I'll heat up the stove." Jin replied walking to the stove.

Jisoo placed all the ingredients on the island and started to cut the vegetables. Jin grabbed a knife and helped cut as well but Jisoo suddenly stopped.

"Do you even know how to cook?" She asked not really trying to sound rude but she always thought the maids cooked.

Jin's face contorted into many offended faces, "Of course I do, how do you think we survived this long." He scoffed out.

Jisoo just raised a brow, "Really I thought you had like a personal chef."

Jin pursed his lips, "Sorry to disappoint but I don't eat other people's foods without knowing how they make it. Any way I can probably cook better than you ever could." He sassed out.

Jisoo glared at him, "Please you're just bluffing." She accused.

Jin laughed, "Alright then let's see who can cook better and the judges will be the others hmm?" He challenged her.

Jisoo being the stubborn girl she is didn't back down, "You're on." She accepted not really knowing what she was in for. "But what's the catch?"

Jin thought for a while, "Loser has to be the winner's slave for a week."