☠︎008☠︎

Liars

Liars

"Do you think it was right to lie to them?" Jungkook broke the dreading silence that surrounded them once they entered their business office.

Yoongi looked up from his files, "What do you want them to know that we kill people for a living, that we sell drugs and alcohol to make money huh! So that when they leave they can tell everyone what we really are."

"Hey hyung calm down." Jimin tried to ease Yoongi's temper down. "Look Kook this is the only thing we can do to protect them and us from anything."

"It just doesn't feel right I mean they were forced to work at a mafia bar and who knows what." Jungkook expressed his guilt.

Hoseok walked into the office holding files, "Guys I found info on them it was hard but I was able to get whatever I could." He handed them all copies.

"Why was it hard?" Jin asked opening one.

"It seems that someone tried to erase them from the system as if they tried to hide their existence from the public." Hoseok explained making the boys a little bewildered.

"So their parents filled hundreds of missing reports. But all of them were forced to be closed since they got no leads." Hoseok told them.

"Okay but why are there only two of the girls that have missing reports?" Taehyung asked.

"Who are the reports to?" Namjoon quirked a brow.

"Kim Jisoo and Park Chaeyoung. Lalisa Manoban only has fifteen missing reports and Jennie Kim has none." Taehyung read the papers.

"So we can conclude that Jennie's parents didn't care and neither did Lisa's but the others just stopped after two years." Jimin concluded.

"It says here that the last time the girls were seen together was when they went to a cafe that is closed down." Jungkook read.

"So you're telling me that these girls were kidnaped and some people think they're dead well that's just fucking great." Yoongi said sarcastically.

"It says here that Chaeyoung's parents live in Australia and Lisa's parents live in Thailand. Jisoo is the only one that has family here but they are silent." Jin read a report.

"So all the girls had dark hair before they were taken away we should get them to dye their hair again so they aren't recognized by YG members." Namjoon said.

"What! I thought we were gonna get rid of them soon." Hoseok looked at him shocked.

"Nope I have a special job for them that will help benefit us." He smirked.

"Jennie are you crazy what if a maid catches us!" Jisoo whisper yelled

"Shut up will you. We'll only get caught if you keep yelling." Jennie scolded.

Lisa turned the doorknob but the door didn't open, "It's locked."

"Shit okay then plan b we look for a key in any of their rooms." Jennie whispered.

"What if they come back when we're inside we'll get killed." Chaeyoung held her neck in terror of being choked.

"Fine just stay quiet if you want will go as a group." Jennie suggested.

"Yeah I like that idea better." Jisoo said while looking around. They all took a few steps down the hallway when they heard a car pulling up.

"Shit run to the living room!" Lisa whisper-shouted.

They all scurry down the long steps and jump on the couch. Chaeyoung grabbed the remote and turned on the tv as quickly as she could just in time before the boys unlocked the door and walked in.

Beads of sweat formed on the girls' foreheads. 'That was to close.'

"Hey are you all alright?" Jin asked his brows creased downward.

"Yes why?" Jisoo questioned with a little weariness in her voice.

"No reason." He answered back.

"Okay we're going to take you to a hair salon to dye your hair." Jimin said.

"What why." Chaeyoung grabbed a lock of hair.

"Because if you want to be hidden from YG and Exo we need to change your hair colors." Taehyung explained.

"Sorry but I'm not dying my perfectly healthy hair." Jennie sassily responded.

"But–" Taehyung got cut off.

"We'll just buy you a wig then." Namjoon said ending the argument.

"Okay but what are we going to wear we only have the clothes we've been wearing since yesterday." Lisa pointed at herself.

"You'll borrow some of our clothes then we'll buy you more." Jungkook replied.

"Okay go get ready we don't have time." Hoseok said.

The girls walked upstairs and changed into the clothes provided for them.

"Okay we're ready." Jisoo spoke fixing the oversized shirt she wore as a t-shirt dress.

"Let's go." Jin motioned his head towards the door.

To be continued