☠︎045☠︎

-ACT TWO : Escape plan

The flash of pain each blow sent sparks of adrenaline coursing through Jimin's veins. He felt the skin on his cheekbones rip open as he was hit with a punch every second.

The fresh bruises covering his abdomen were aching in pain as the officer was roughly jolting Jimin all over the metal chair. Huffing in agitation the officer pulled Jimin by the collar of his shirt, "Are you finally going to speak you shit." The man spat harshly making Jimin cringe at his breath.

"Yeah, you could use a breath mint man." Jimin insulted with fits of giggles escaping his bleeding lips causing him to wince at the pain.

The officer gritted his teeth then punched Jimin in the face a couple more times. "You really don't care about living do you!" He shouts roughly letting go of Jimin.

Jimin felt the metallic taste of his blood swirling in his mouth. The irony taste sent thrill down his spine as he never felt the pain his victims would when they were in the same position as he is now. "You can beat me till I'm no longer breathing but you will never get anything out from me." Jimin said and spat blood on the floor with a smirk slowly etching on his lips.

The officer's face darkened, "Don't worry I know how to get you talking. Either you tell us everything we want or we'll kill one of the girls in front of you." He threatened.

Jimin chuckled, "You couldn't even lay a hand on any of them without losing it by their hands or Hyunsuk's. I'm not stupid like you."

The man tightened his fist in frustration Jimin had seen through the facade of their threats. The man smirked at the sudden remembrance of what his coworker did, "Don't worry I'll just tell my friends to punish them harsher than before." The door beeped open, "Take him to his cell." He told the guard.

Jimin jolted in his seat harshly yanking the cuffs on his wrists, "Damn you asshole!" He shouted as the cuffs made red marks along his wrists.

-

Jennie lifted her hand unscrewing the vent open, "Okay you can lift me up now." She told Chaeyoung and Lisa who grabbed her legs and lifted Jennie up carefully.

Jisoo stood by the door trying to hear if anyone was coming to their cell. "Be careful." Jisoo whispered seeing how Jennie was about to hit her head.

Jennie used the flashlight on the phone Lisa was given. Scanning the vent Jennie bit her lip as she wasn't going to fit through the whole thing. "Okay bring me down." She whispered.

Chaeyoung fixed her shirt, "So is there an entranceway?" She asked hopeful.

Jennie nodded, "Yeah I think you or Lisa have to be the ones to crawl through. It gets narrower as you continue." She explained handing Lisa back the phone.

"Okay so Chaeyoung will go when it gets dark." Lisa said making everyone nod in agreement. "I'm gonna request to go to the bathroom." She told them placing the phone back in her bra.