☠︎051☠︎

—ACT TWO : First Warning

Tzuyu smirked, "Oh and might I ask what is our payment if we catch them?"

Hyunsuk leaned back in his chair, "Money of course and my word of keeping quiet when it comes to your members." He said making Nayeon squint her eyes.

"Why do you need to keep quiet?" She said through her clench teeth.

"How do you think your boss would react if he hears one of his prized workers has a boyfriend who is a random paycheck by paycheck worker." Hyunsuk answered.

Jihyo glared at him once his words left his mouth, "What does my relationship have to do with this."

Hyunsuk just shrugged, "I don't know you tell me. Call it a little leverage if you want."

Momo stood up, "Listen I understand you're pissed off that the girls who have viable information about you are out in the public. But that gives you no right to come for my members."

Hyunsuk scoffed, "And you with a man 10 years older than you." He insulted.

Momo stifled a laugh, "Don't forget about the age gap between you and your wife. Oh wait your ex-wife now I understand why she took off with your kids."

Hyunsuk visibly got angry at her statement, "Alright enough!" Tzuyu shouted.

"Sir if you don't butt out our personal business I'm afraid that we won't be able to work with you. So watch your words. We'll find those girls and return them." She warned protecting her members from his words.

"Sana hang up." Mina whispered to which Sana did and hung up the call making the screen go black.

"Fuck how did he find out I thought you two were careful." Tzuyu said in frustration.

"I don't know exactly but do you think he'll hurt them?" Jihyo asked growing scared.

"No we'll hide them from him but don't let this happen again." Tzuyu replied and walked to serve herself a glass of water.

Jennie squinted her eyes, "Taehyung go get me some binoculars quick." She shooed him away.

Taehyung furrowed his brows at her words but none the less went to grab her a pair.

Jennie bit her lip as she gazed at the buildings ahead of her. Jennie hoped she was just hallucinating but if she wasn't then they were all screwed.

"Here." Taehyung said and panted a little as he ran up and down a flight of stairs.

Jennie looked through them and cursed as she indeed wasn't seeing things. Taehyung was starting to get worried at this point as she handed him the binoculars.