☠︎043☠︎

-ACT TWO : Custody

-ACT TWO : Custody

The aching feeling in their chest burned like hot coal in their lungs. The sounds of footsteps echoed in their ears as they ran down the marble flooring. Lisa's small sobs traveled throughout the walls as she ran holding Jennie's bloody hand. Jennie sniffled, tears trailing down her cheeks as she tightened her grip not wanting to lose Lisa.

Blocked in every turn they took Namjoon cursed as airport security blocked their path. "This way!" He shouted and shot anyone in his way.

Feeling his grip slip on his member Yoongi stopped and fixed his hold on his wounded member, "Hey stay with me." His voice died out of his member's ears.

Policemen surrounded the glass doors leading to the airplanes. Cursing they all turned back to be blocked off.

"Put your hands up!" A policeman shouted pointing his gun at them.

Hoseok felt tears clouding his eyes, "Please just let us go to a hospital." He pleaded for the first time to government authority.

-
3 hours before

Bullets flew in every direction as soon as Namjoons words left his mouth. Memories of them meeting each other flashed their minds as each bullet shot out their guns. Screams of agony echoed throughout the house when each cop was shot.

Adrenaline flowed through their veins as they killed every cop in sight. Jennie and Chaeyoung quickly flipped over the couch giving them cover.

"Guys I'm out!" Jisoo shouted unloading her gun.
Yoongi threw a bag of magazine clips and other guns towards Jisoo's direction.

Jungkook ducked down from the line of fired reloading his weapon, "Guys there's too many of these assholes." He shouted seeing more police officers entering the house.

Jimin looked at the left side window, it was clear of cops just vehicles. He looked at Hoseok, "Hyung if we exit to the left side we can escape from this mess."

Hoseok looked at the direction and nodded, "Okay you and the others go towards Chaeyoung and Jennie's direction. I'll meet you there shortly." He said and covered Jimin.

Taehyung stood up and shot any cop aiming towards the others causing him to be grazed on the arm. Hissing in pain Jennie turned towards him, "Tae!" She shouted.

"I'm fine!" He yelled back checking how many bullets he has left. Unloading the clip he had two rounds left. "Shit."

"Hyung go I got your back." Jungkook said shooting his rifle killing cops blocking Taehyungs path.