☠︎037☠︎

Who's in charge now

Who's in charge now

Sejin and Su walked out with the others as they talked about the party meeting

Sejin held out a paper for Taehyung to grab, "This is the invitation don't be late."

Taehyung grabbed the letter, "We won't see you later." He hugged both Su and Sejin.

Su walked towards the girls and gave them a genuine smile, "Please watch over these knuckleheads I trust you."

Chaeyoung smiled, "We will Auntie Su."

Su gave her a hard look, "What did I tell you call me mom." She playfully scolded.

Lisa turned to Su, "Thank you for helping us out mom." She said with a grin.

Su laughed, "Don't sweat it tall one." She ruffed Lisa's hair.

Jin cleared his throat catching everyone's attention, "We'll be going see you on Saturday."

Everyone bid their goodbyes and headed home.

Sejin wrapped his arm around his wife, "So why did you like these girls over the other ones?" He asked curiously.

"Well firstly they aren't all just looks, they have the presence of strong women. Don't be mistaken though the other girls were pretty but not worthy enough to stand by our boys." Su explained.

She patted his hand, "Let's head inside I need to look for a new dress." She told Sejin making him groan earning an elbow to the ribs.

Nayeon threw the pictures on the dark oak table which emitted a loud smack slicing the calm atmosphere. "Boss wants us to head to this stupid party." She announced then chugged her shot.