☠︎046☠︎

-ACT TWO : Old friends

Namjoon sat silently in his cell the sound of footsteps outside his door made him clench his fists. He felt so useless just lying in the cell rotting as he knew his members were being beaten. He wasn't an exception to the brutality but he was suddenly let off with slight bruises and cuts.

He hoped the girls didn't say a word but he knew this could be a good chance for them to leave. Namjoon let out a small chuckle, "Seems like I failed you guys especially you Jia." He mumbled looking at the concrete ceiling.

-

Chaeyoung looked down from the vent, "What if I run into a dead-end?" She asked making the others think.

"Then just come back we can't have you up there for too long if the boys are coming then we have to be together." Jisoo said making Chaeyoung nod.

Turning Chaeyoung crawled down the dusty vent using the flashlight from the phone. Continuing down the narrow vent Chaeyoung felt the phone buzz. Turning the screen it read twenty percent battery life. Cursing Chaeyoung turned off the light and used her hands as a way to guide her through the vent.

Seeing a small source of light Chaeyoung felt her face light up slightly. Crawling faster, Chaeyoung slowed down as she saw that it was another cover leading to the outside of the cells. Biting her lip she lifted the metal cover slowly to stop mid-air as a guard walked passed her.

She sighed letting the breath she didn't notice she was holding in. She looked down to see the area clear; for now that is. Just as she turned her body so her legs would be the first thing to touch the ground the alarms went off, blaring cutting the silent atmosphere.

-

Lisa covered her ears, "Fuck perfect timing for these stupid things to go off!" She shouted over the noise.

Jennie looked up at the vent in nervousness, "Girls what about Chaeyoung!"

Lisa's eyes widen, "Lift me up I'll go get her." Lisa said walking towards the vent opening.

"Are you crazy! We can't risk getting everyone separated let's just hope she's fine." Jisoo replied worry also filling her system but she knew now wasn't the time to panic.

-

Hanbin smirked at his members, "Remember get the girls and Bangtan." He ordered lifting his black bandanna over his nose.

Jinhwan cracked his neck, "Do we really have to save those assholes." He said with boredom.

Bobby rolled his eyes, "Yes it's one of the requests Lisa asked for."

Junhoe snickered, "When will you let that stupid crush for her die." He teased.

Bobby grew red with anger, "It did die shit face!" He snarled.