☠︎048☠︎

-ACT TWO : Reminiscent Faces

They all stood by the jet looking back at the empty airport with hesitant gazes. It felt as if they were running from their troubles but if they stayed any longer then their problems would just increase.

Jennie hugged Irene, "It's good to see you again without being tied to a chair." She said playfully making Irene smack her back lightly.

"Please call me when you land safely." Irene said pulling away from the hug.

Seulgi looked at Chaeyoung with worried eyes, "Are you sure going back home is the best place. Why not try somewhere else."

Chaeyoung smiled softly, "It's okay Unnie we'll be safer there than anywhere else. But are you all going to be okay?" She responded looking at the rest of Red Velvet and Ikon.

Hanbin nodded reassuringly, "We'll be fine just make sure not to draw too much attention in Australia."

Jisoo pursed her lips, "We get it."

Lisa hugged Bobby which surprised the man, "Thank you for helping us out."

Bobby blushed slightly and hugged her back, "No problem Lali just be safe will you." He said and felt eyes boring into his soul.

Jungkook was glaring at the two figures and poked his cheek with his tongue, "Lisa it's time to go." He said coldly.

Lisa pulled away from Bobby with a smile on her face not noticing how her actions affected both men. "See you later." She said to Bobby and walked to Jungkook's side.

"Yeah see you." Bobby whispered.

"I knew you still have a crush on her." Junhoe teased.

"Shut up I don't." Bobby retorted quickly and elbowed him in the stomach.

Namjoon gave Hanbin a hard drive, "As a token of our gratitude there's money that can be wired to your account and fake socials you can give for your families."

Hanbin's eyes widen, "Isn't that a bit much for you Namjoon." He couldn't help but say as he was moved by this.

"Let's just say I know how hard it is to live watching over so many people." Namjoon said with a small smile.

Hanbin patted Namjoon's shoulder, "If I hear anything that will help you, you'll be the first I'll call." He said and Namjoon nodded.

"Bye everyone!" Jisoo shouted and waved as she entered the jet.

Everyone waved with warm smiles on their faces as they watched the jet leave. The sound of the big metal gates being opened made them all turn. Two big SUV's rolled in coming towards Ikon's and Red Velvet's direction.

"Shit we gotta go." Wendy cursed as she recognized the license plates.

"Who are they?" Junhoe asked confused at her sudden change of attitude.