☠︎052☠︎

—ACT TWO : I Want To Go Home

The building was barely lit up creating a mysterious atmosphere making the men slightly gulp as they walked down the eerie corridor. Opening the two big bulky black stained wooden doors they noticed stacks of money scattered everywhere. A huge spruce wood gambling table laid in the side of the room as much of the room space was taken by a huge dining table that could seat about twenty people.

Xiumin looked up from his phone noticing the small group of men standing at the foot of the door. He nudged Kai who was beside him.

Kai moved his gaze straight ahead and the corner of his lips rose, "You all came quicker than I expected." He exclaimed dropping the dice in his right palm.

"We like to do our jobs quick and easy for the client." A tall muscular man replied. Tattoos covering his arms and creeping up his neck. His veins from his arms were bulging out showing how ripped he was.

"Your targets information are in the folder." Kai told him pointing at the edge of the table. "Kill the men in the pictures but not the girls. I don't want a single scratch on them understand." He warned sternly.

The man nodded, "Of course sir. We'll get going then." He said grabbing the folder and walked out with his men following behind.

Chen turned to Kai, "You hired hitmen to get the girls?" He questioned with a quirked brow.

"We're running low on time so it's time to play dirty." Kai replied his eyelids falling as he glared at nothing, in particular, he clasped both his hands together.

His members gave subtle looks at each other and went back to what they were previously doing.

Laughter was clearly prominent in the penthouse. Yuna grabbed a whipped cream bottle from the fridge. Popping the lid off she squirted some in her mouth. They were all celebrating a promotion bonus they received from their boss.

Yeji laughed as Yuna sprayed Lia's face with whip cream. Her phone rang making her reach for it, "Hello."

"Yeji this might seem random but answer truthfully where does your loyalty lie?" Tzuyu questioned.

Yeji furrowed her brows at the question, "With you and the girls why is something wrong?"

An audible sigh of relief was heard through the line, "No reason. Just be careful." Tzuyu replied ending the call shortly after.

"Who was that?" Chaeryeong asked taking a seat next to Yeji on the couch.

"It was Tzuyu she sounded distraught about where our loyalty lied." Yeji responded still confused at the sudden question.