☠︎002☠︎

Meeting

Meeting

Chaeyoung sat down while taking loads of sips from her water. "Whoo I'm beat." She commented wiping the small sweat that covered her forehead.

Jisoo and Jennie both nod agreeing with Chaeyoung. They shift their gazes to Lisa who was still practicing the dance.

Jisoo called to her, "Yah Limario take a break you're gonna be too tired for tonight if you keep practicing."

Lisa stopped turning to her unnies, "I just want to get the moves down this is the closest thing we'll get to being on stage performing."

Jisoo smiled sadly at the younger one, "Lisa I can tell you that tonight everyone is gonna be blown away from your dancing skills." Lisa smiled at her words.

"Well time for us to set up the tables." Jennie said standing up.

"Aww it's time already." Chaeyoung whined.

B A N G T A N

"Jimin should I wear the black or white one

"Jimin should I wear the black or white one." Taehyung said holding two shirts and switches them back and fourth.

Jimin thought for a second, "Black looks better."

Taehyung smiled, "Thanks bro."

Hoseok smacked Yoongi's leg, "Yah Yoongi get your ass up we're gonna leave in a few minutes." Yoongi woke up from his nap groaning in the process.

Namjoon put on his rolex, "Okay boys so we're just going to see if we notice that two timing dealer don't mess anything up."

Jin looked at him, "We should be saying that to you anything you touch breaks." He laughed.

Namjoon sighed, "Shut up Jin."

Jungkook looked at the time, "Guys we should go we don't want to be late and not be able to get in." They all nod and headed towards their expensive car.

"Jungkook what kind of club is this anyway?" Jimin asked.

"I heard that it's really good apparently there's three floors the first one is for the public in the low class, the second one is the vip on where only high class people can enter and the third floor is a loft. There's even a hotel connected to it." Jungkook explained.