☠︎017☠︎

Cold hearted

Cold hearted

⏐violence ahead⏐

⏐violence ahead⏐

Tzuyu smirked, "Oh you didn't tell them oppsie."

Namjoon gritted his teeth, "Shut up Tzuyu."

Jisoo tightened her grip on her gun, "What is she talking about Namjoon?"

"Yeah Joon why don't you tell them the truth." Jihyo smirked.

Yoongi cracked his neck, "You have exactly 3 seconds to get out my face before I shoot you all." He said menacingly.

The smirks wiped off Twice as they back away knowing not to mess with Yoongi.

"We'll be back for those reports Yoongi." Nayeon winked at him and they leave.

The other girls already backed away from Yoongi and Namjoon.

Jennie held her gun pointing at them, "Don't move!"

Taehyung and Jungkook ran down the stairs and saw the girls along with the others having a standoff.

"Woah what's happening?" Jungkook asked.

"Mind telling us about those drug reports and what you really are." Jisoo said standing next to Jennie.

"Jennie if you don't put the gun down right now it won't end well for you." Namjoon calmly replied.

Jennie tightened her grip on the gun. "Answer us!"

Taehyung put his hands up, "Jennie just put the gun down and we'll explain in the car alright."

"Just put it down Jen." Lisa whispered.

Chaeyoung grabbed Jennie's arm and gently put it down, "You better explain everything later." She remarked sternly. Jimin, Jin, and Hoseok then came running.