☠︎013☠︎

True colors

True colors

⏐warning abuse ahead⏐

warning abuse ahead

"Leave where doll?" Those exact words were circling Lisa's mind, she wasn't expecting someone to walk in let alone Jungkook. She's kinda relieved that it was him and not Yoongi but that didn't mean she's safe either.

"Umm did I say leave haha I meant I should go to bed." She nervously rambled on trying to make her lie believable.

Jungkook closed the door locking it, "I don't think I heard that doll. I heard you say we need to leave."

Lisa unconsciously took a step back, "I think you should get your ears checked and stop calling me doll I have a name." She irritably remarked.

Jungkook gave her a stern look taking a few steps forward making her back away more but her back eventually hit the wall.

Lisa cursed while Jungkook smirked knowing he cornered her, "So you want to tell me the truth or do I have to beat it out of you."

Lisa's eyes widen at his words, "Are you part of the mafia?" She squeaked.

Jungkook had a little internal battle but since she already has seen the files so there was no reason to hide everything, "So what if I am."

Lisa shivered at his closeness making her have a small panic attack. She hated how he broke her personal space boundaries, "So why did you lie to us."

He leaned, "To protect you." His breath fanning her ear.

A sudden memory popped into her mind making Lisa roughly push Jungkook away, causing him hit his stomach on the desk, "Get away from me!" She screamed.

Jungkook stood up and fixed his shirt, he was fuming with anger but tried his best to suppress it. Lisa started to breathe heavily her horrid memories replaying in her mind causing her to have a panic attack.

Jungkook walked toward her but she was to focused on trying to clear her mind that she didn't notice him. He slammed his palm on the wall making Lisa jump in surprise. She finally became aware of her surroundings.

"I saved you from that hell hole you and your friends stayed at and this is how you repay me. By shoving me around in my own house and threatening to leave without being of any use." He angrily stated his jaw clenching hard making his veins show.

Lisa scoffed loudly, "Saved me? You kidnapped us don't forget we never asked to be saved remember that!" She retorted before she kneed his groin causing Jungkook to collapse on the ground wincing in pain.

Lisa quickly ran to the door unfortunately just as she grabbed the handle a hand harshly pulled her arm away from the door. She then turned around and punched Jungkook in the face. "Ow fuck!" He shouted holding his nose.

"Deserved asshole!" Lisa spat out as she swiftly opened the door and ran out the room. Quickly she rushed down the hall and turned to the stairs but was instantly stopped by someone lifting her up in the air.

A small scream left her mouth making Jungkook clasp his palm around her lips to keep her quiet. Lisa bit his hand forcing him to throw her against the wall. A very audible smack made way to Jungkook's ears. Lisa felt her eyes slowly close as she collapsed to the ground.

Jungkook rushed to her, "Lisa? Hey Lisa?" He repeated lightly smacking her cheek. "Oh shit." He mumbled.

Just before he knew it Namjoon came running to their location his eyes clearly widened at the situation. "What the hell did you do!" He scolded.

"She found out Hyung and she tried to tell the girls so I stopped her but she fought me and I– fucking hell Hyung please tell me I didn't kill her." Jungkook explained shortly panicking after.

Namjoon picked her up, "I doubt it but she could be seriously injured kook." He said leaving Jungkook taking Lisa to Jin.

Jungkook looked at his hands I almost killed someone again... someone who didn't do anything.

"Namjoon what the hell happened to her!" Jin exclaimed seeing Namjoon walk in with an unconscious Lisa in his arms

"Namjoon what the hell happened to her!" Jin exclaimed seeing Namjoon walk in with an unconscious Lisa in his arms. "Who did this?"

"Jungkook." Namjoon said shifting his gaze to the ceiling once he laid Lisa on the spare bed.

Jin sighed, "Damn it I thought he got rid of the aggression."

"Yeah I'm surprised myself but she used just as much force. It was an accident anyway. Just make sure the girls don't hear about this. She was also in our office so she knows who we are." Namjoon rubbed his neck frustrated at the problem.

"What! What if she tells them—" Jin panicked.

"Don't worry she'll be quiet we just have to tell her what's at stake." Namjoon stated walking out the room.

"I'm so sorry." Jin muttered apologetically to Lisa.

Jisoo stirred in her shared bed the moonlight beaming on her facing not letting her sleep. "Lisa can you please close the curtains." She mumbled waiting for Lisa to respond but heard nothing.

"Lis?" Jisoo pried opened her eyes and turned towards Lisa's side of the bed noticing it was empty, "Lisa!"

To be continued