☠︎029☠︎

Media's attention

Media's attention

Chaeyoung threw Sungjin's head inside a black bag and Jisoo quickly grabbed the camera making sure they left nothing behind

Lisa ran out the door and shot any of Sungjin's men that came up the stairs.

Jennie rushed to help Lisa, "Jisoo go down the rope fast!" She shouted.

Chaeyoung chucked the black bag out the window.

"I'll hold the rope just hurry," Chaeyoung told Jisoo.

Jisoo grabbed the rope and quickly wrapped her leg around it to help steady herself. "Okay I'm down." She shouted landing on the grass.

"Jen go I got this," Lisa told Jennie and shot a bodyguard.

Jennie ran to the window and quickly followed Chaeyoung down the rope.

"Sorry boys but I'm tired of playing." Lisa grabbed a flash grenade from her belt pocket and threw it at the stairs blinding the police. She ran and jumped grabbing the rope following her members.

"I'm on the east side of the road girls," Jin said through the walkie sitting in the truck.

Jennie cut the rope and they ran in the shadows to avoid any police cars.

Just as they were exiting the mansions gates they saw rows and rows of police cars blocking the streets.

"Jin I don't think we're gonna make it." Jisoo told him.

Jin cursed at the sight of so many reinforcements, "Okay just give me five minutes then run."

Jungkook pulled his mask over his face and cocked his gun, "Let's help our girls."

Hoseok who was on the west side of the street shot a flare which caught the polices attention, "Alright guys move in." He spoke through the walkie.

Taehyung was situated on a roof of some house and caught eyes on the girls with his rifle scope. He carefully scanned the perimeter and shot an officer that was nearing the girls' location.

"Okay girls you can move forward a few feet then hide in a bush for a couple seconds." Taehyung gave them orders.

Yoongi hacked into the polices radio stations so they had no communication at all, "Okay my job is done." He shifted comfortably in his seat.

Jimin and Jungkook sneaked around behind cars and threw a couple smoke grenades blocking the polices vision.

Namjoon shot a few cops with his shotgun trying to clear up a runway for the girls.

"Huh who knew they would join the fun," Lisa spoke surprised at seeing the boys in action.

"Jennie there's a clearing run now!" Jin yelled.

Rushing out of the bush they quickly booked it to the truck dodging a few bullets the police shot trying to stop the girls.

"Taehyung it's time to go!" Jimin shouted through the walkie.

Taehyung grabbed his equipment and ran down the roof.

Hoseok grabbed Jungkook and they quickly got in the car.

Chaeyoung opened the car door and grinned, "Got the prize." She threw the bag at Yoongi who blocked the head from landing on his lap.

Jisoo opened the truck door as Jin drove into the street looking for Namjoon and Taehyung.

She quickly spotted them hiding next to a black suv, "Jin slow down!" Jisoo whistled catching the two boys attention, "Hurry your asses up!"

Namjoon threw his gun inside the car both him and Taehyung hopped on before Jin stepped on the gas.

"Wooh that was exciting," Lisa said with a sudden rush of adrenaline flowing through her body.

"Girl you're too crazy." Jungkook joked.

"I gotta say you girls did pretty good tonight." Yoongi complemented.

The girls smiled sheepishly.

"But not as good as us but you'll get there." He finished making the girls smiles turn into scowls.

After returning back from Bighit with a suitcase of money the girls fell on the couch letting out tired groans.

"Geez, all that running is exhausting." Jennie sank deeper into the couch.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and settled himself next to her.

Jimin turned on the tv to see the news talking about what happened about 2 hours ago.

"Four unknown girls who call themselves Blackpink broken into Ceo Han Sungjin's home and brutally murdered him on a live stream. Police report that his body was the only thing left behind. Right now we have reporter Daniel at the scene." The female reporter was cut to a man in front of the mansion.

"Today at approximately 9:40 Han Sungjin was reported dead. When the police came to take down the intruders there was a mishap. A few police officers were injured and some reported dead. Few of Sungjin's bodyguards were also found dead all over his house—"

Jin turned off the Tv, "Alright that's enough."

"Wow, I never thought I would be famous on Tv!" Chaeyoung exclaimed.

Jin was flabbergasted at her words, "Shouldn't you all be scared or worried now that the cops are looking for you?!" He couldn't help but question.

Jisoo shrugged it off, "Of course not we signed up for this so we know the consequences."

"Okay I really like these girls," Yoongi spoke.

"Alright, this is just the beginning though remember that this was just a little test run to get people talking about you. We still have more work to get done." Namjoon reminded.

Jennie smirked, "And we're ready for it."

To be continued