☠︎027☠︎

Broadcast

Broadcast

Hoseok was typing on his laptop when a sudden newsletter appeared on his page

The Manoban family ambassadors of Thailand's famous jewelry company Blu, finally revealed to the public that they will head to Korea to visit their daughter Lalisa Manoban, who will be engaged to the son of the Leechaiyapornkul family.

Many questions clouded his mind at the news like: how did they find out she was in Korea, who told them she was alive, why are they still looking for her.

He exited the page and closed his laptop. Biting his lip he decided to keep this news from Lisa and the others. This could cause major problems for her and the team. Plus what it seems like from the post it's a forced marriage so she didn't agree to this and he will not let her happiness be decided by her parents.

A knock on the door made Hoseok jump and his thoughts vanished when he saw Yoongi walk into the office room.

Yoongi let out a heavy sigh when he sat down at the table. Cracking his neck Yoongi started to quickly run an analysis on the Han family.

"What you doing?" Hoseok asked scooting his chair near him.

"Just making a plan for the new mission the girls are going to complete tomorrow," Yoongi said nonchalantly.

Hoseok's eyebrows raised, "Tomorrow?" He replied wowed at the response.

"Yup apparently it was Jisoo's idea," Yoongi explained with his eyes still on the screen.

Hoseok just stayed quiet taking in what he said and he peeked at Yoongi's screen, "The Han family! Yoongi you do know that we've been trying to take him down for a while now!"

"I know but this is the one that Namjoon chose for them and we can't change his mind. Trust me I tried." Yoongi said with a tired tone.