☠︎020☠︎

Bait

Bait

Jennie grabbed the gun making Jisoo's eyes widen in shock

Jennie grabbed the gun making Jisoo's eyes widen in shock. "Jennie don't." She grabbed Jennie's arm. "Do you want to get killed!"

Jennie yanked her arm away from Jisoo's grasp, "Unnie just trust me if I die then use it as a way to escape okay." She smiled reassuringly.

Lisa's eyes widen in horror, "How can you say that we're supposed to leave together not without one of us."

Chaeyoung stood up looking at Jennie, "Lisa is right either we all leave or we die with you. So—" She took out her knives from her boots. "If you're gonna kill them I'll join you."

Jisoo sighed and took a gun from the couch cushion while Lisa nodded grabbing a gun from the side table.

"If we die right now I want you all to know that even if we grew up and became friends in a horrible way I'm glad I met all of you." Lisa said with a smile on her face.

They have a group hug and hear footsteps coming down the stairs.

The girls look at each other and nod standing their ground holding their weapons aiming at the bottom of the stairs. The boys walk down and notice the girls holding weapons.

Yoongi chuckled, "What is this your little rebellion against us." He mocks them.

Jennie closed her eyes growing angry, "Just let us go we got your damn drug reports so what else do you need!" She shouted.

Hoseok began to get worried, he knew if someone pushed everyones buttons too hard someone was going to die today. Since he's the closest to the girls and boys he's grown a keen interest in protecting the girls like they're his little sisters.

"Guys please let's just stop—"

Jisoo cut off Hoseok, "We can't stop hobi because if we do you'll use us again." Her voice cracked.

"Yeah you're right." Namjoon said and shoots the vase next to Chaeyoung scaring the girl.

"That'll be your head if you try and do some shit like this again got it." He warned.

"No." Lisa muttered.

Jisoo held Lisa's shoulder, "Calm down." She whispered.

"Guys get them and put them in the car we're still gonna use them as bait." Yoongi said.

"Please don't do this." Chaeyoung begged.

Namjoon looks at her for a good second and turns away heading to the car.

Jimin grabbed her and dragged her to the car ignoring her protests.

Jin gently grabbed Jisoo and gave her a sympathetic look but he knew he has to follow Namjoon's orders even if he is the oldest.

Jungkook looked at Lisa making she scoff, "I know you don't need to tell me." She placed the gun on his palm.

He smirked and grabbed her arm pulling her towards him, "Don't do this again or you know the consequences." He muttered making Lisa roll her eyes as she pushed him away from her.

Taehyung slowly took the gun from Jennie's hand and tucked it behind his back being held by his belt. He looked at Jennie as she walked to the car with sad eyes knowing that she was just a toy to everyone.

They go to a secret warehouse that looks like it's being remodeled. New cement brick roofing, with a boring dark grey finish around the whole building. Jin pulled up to a secret parking lot a few feet away from the building.

"Okay so we're gonna go through the east side, Taehyung you be on the west and keep and watch on anyone shoot whoever leaves the building." Namjoon commanded and Taehyung nodded.

"Hoseok you take care of the girls and Jin will stay here. Me and Yoongi are going to infiltrate the deal and Jungkook and Jimin will kill any men they see." He continued.

Jisoo bit her lip, "What about us?"

"When I call Hoseok you all will come in and pretend you're gonna be used for trade." Namjoon replied.

Chaeyoung's eyes widen, "What!"

"Don't worry they won't take you we won't let that happen." Hoseok said reassuringly.

Jennie scoffed, "Yeah right." She mumbled.

"Change into the clothes that are in the bag behind you." Taehyung told Lisa who reached for it and opened the bag containing rather revealing clothing.

"I'm not wearing this!" She shouted.

Yoongi raised his gun pointing it at Lisa, "You all are and that's final. We'll wait outside so be quick." They all get out of the car.

Thankfully the windows were tinted so no one could see inside. The girls change into the outfits rather uncomfortably because of how much skin they show.

Getting out of the car the boys nod at each other and get to their positions and the girls put on their game faces on. Pretending that this is just like how they were trained back at YG. Yup they were trained to do exactly as they are going to now. They have secrets of their own.

To be continued