☠︎042☠︎

The end of an era

The end of an era

Hoseok quickly ran for the huge volt door to be startled by a cart

Hoseok quickly ran for the huge volt door to be startled by a cart. Jimin placed the cart of bonds that the dead man was wheeling against the entranceway.

Huffing Jimin looked at them, "Hurry up the others are in trouble." He told them making them scurry for the bags.

"Here." Jungkook threw them the bags to which Taehyung caught.

Jumping over the cart they all ran up the steps. Lisa opened the door to be greeted by a swat of guards. "Oh shit." Those words slipped out as her eyes widened.

"Lis get down!!" Jungkook shouted and shot the men in front of her. Slamming the door shut they ran up the stairs to the roof.

"Namjoon where are you." Taehyung shouted as they tried to look for the truck.

A honking was heard on the east side of the building, they all ran and saw the truck.

Jongin got out the vehicle, "Drop the bags!" He shouted so they could hear him.

As they were doing that Jimin grabbed rope from his bag and unraveled it. He threw it down the building and tied it to a pipe on the roof.

"Alright start climbing down." He told them.

Cutting the rope Namjoon threw it in the trunk. No trace can be left behind. "Where are the others?" He asked.

Taehyung put on his mask, "Inside we need to get them."

Jisoo looked for Jin with nervous eyes, spotting him hiding under a vacant desk she quickly crawled towards him. Tapping his shoulder she noticed him jump. "Sorry." She mumbled.