☠︎006☠︎

Escape

Escape

Jennie and Chaeyoung screamed while Jisoo's eyes widen in horror. Lisa dropped the gun falling to the ground.

'I killed someone... I just killed someone' Tears well up in Lisa's eyes. The girls ran to her.

"Lisa oh my god Lisa are you okay." They shook her.

Lisa looked at them with quivering lips, "I killed someone unnies. I-I shot him." She looked at the dead body with terrified eyes.

Jisoo hugged her, "It's alright you saved Jennie and Chaeyoung you killed a bad man okay, you're still innocent." She rubbed Lisa's back.

"Lisa me and Jennie are fine thanks to you please don't cry we still have to leave together." Chaeyoung tried to encourage the younger one.

Lisa nodded wiping her eyes, "Ah okay I'm better thank you."

B A N G T A N

B A N G T A N

Yoongi shot Xiumin in his leg, "Hey Taehyung what the hell were you and the others doing with those girls?!" He shouted.

"Nothing we just saved them." Taehyung shot at Chen as they both ducked behind a table. "They were kinda badass and stood up for themselves." He reloaded his gun.

"Badass that's a new sight I need to see." Yoongi replied he thought people in club YG were selfish and would use anyone just to benefit themselves. He took out a pack of cigarettes out of his pocket. "Want one?" He asked Taehyung.

"Nah I quit." Taehyung stood up and started shooting again.

"Since when?" Yoongi got up joining Taehyung in his shooting fest.

"Jin can you tell me what the hell Exo is doing here?" Namjoon yelled.

Jin shot at Baekhyun's direction, "I don't know we were about to go find you when they walked in. But I think they were the ones that started the shooting in the club."

"Makes sense." Namjoon cracked his neck.

"Hobi can I ask where the fuck were you and the others." Jimin flipped a table and ducked down.

"We were looking for Ikon but the bastards left before we got to them." He wiped his suit. "Fuck they owe me a new suit."

Jungkook chuckled, "Hyung you can afford a thousand suits." He shot hitting Sehun on the side.

"Shit!" D.O shouted, "Guys we have to retreat." He ordered the rest of Exo.

Exo quickly left while Bangtan shot at them trying to finish them.

"Don't think this is over!" Kai yelled laughing sinisterly shortly afterwards.

Jennie heard this and shook in fear but Jisoo held her comforting Jennie.

"Damn it!" Namjoon kicked the table next to them over.

"Joon calm down." Hoseok softly told Namjoon.

"No they got away and so did Ikon we came with a loss today!" Namjoon shouted frustratedly.

"Namjoon we'll get them next time don't worry they came at a time we weren't expecting otherwise they would be dead on the ground right now." Jin reassured him.

Namjoon sighed, "You're right I'm sorry for bursting."

They all smile at him but the sound of glass crunching and a small curse made them raise their guns.

"Who's there!" Yoongi shouted forgetting that they weren't alone.

Silence

"Hey who's there! Come out now or else we'll shoot you!" Hoseok warned.

Jimin motioned his head toward Namjoon to walk forward.

"It's fine just a bunch of girls." Namjoon grabbed Lisa by the arm.

"Hey let me go asshole." Lisa fought back.

Jennie got mad and reached for Lisa's gun but cold metal was placed behind her head.

"Nah–ah put your hand down or I'll shoot you." Yoongi said coldly.

"Hey guys we know them they're no threat." Jungkook walked towards Lisa and Namjoon pulling her away from him.

"So they know your names then we have to kill them." Namjoon pointed his gun at Lisa.

"No!" Chaeyoung shouted, "Please we won't say a thing to anyone but please let us live." She pleaded.

Hoseok had his gun pointed at Jisoo, "How can we trust you everyone says that you're just some dancers no one will care about."

Chaeyoung started tearing up while Lisa got infuriated by his choice of words, "Hey fucker say that again and I'll shoot your dick off!" She pointed her gun at him.

"Hey hey! Stop it!" Jimin yelled. "Guys calm down." He turns to Namjoon, "Joon they are just waitresses, not strippers so don't call them that. Also we helped save them they can't go back home or else they'll get taken by Exo."

"So you're telling me these girls are associated with Exo?" Namjoon raised a brow this was new information.

"No they were going to get kidnaped by them." Jungkook explained.

"We can't just take them back to our home though." Jin deadpanned.

"So lets just kill them." Yoongi cocked his gun.

Jennie's frame shook in fear but she had an emotionless face as she waited for him to pull the trigger.

"Put the gun down!" Lisa yelled pointing the gun at Yoongi.

A tear slipped from Jisoo's eye 'oh god please don't let this be the end' she thought.

Chaeyoung was already silently sobbing and shaking while Jisoo hugged her hiding her face from everything.

Taehyung walked toward Yoongi, "Yoongz put the gun down please don't shoot her."

"What you want her to live." He forced out chuckled. "They could be a liability for us!"

"Please just let us go." Jisoo pleaded distressed pooling her eyes as she watched the strangers argue.

Namjoon sighed, "Put the gun down Yoongi and Hoseok." His head was aching due to the new information he just witnessed. For all he knew these girls could potentially lead to someone's downfall which slightly intrigued him.

"What!" Yoongi shouted.

Hoseok put the gun down shaking his head in disapproval.

"I told you to put the gun down." Namjoon commanded.

Yoongi scoffed putting the gun down then walked out the door.

Lisa ran to Jennie engulfing her in a tight hug.

"Ugh lets go home and bring the girls with us." Jin said tiredly and walked away with Namjoon.

The maknae line grabbed the girls who reluctantly followed them saddened that they were tangled into a mess they never wanted to happen.

'Why us its always us' Chaeyoung thought to herself.

To be continued