☠︎033☠︎

Stars

Stars

"Jungkook are you sure that I can trust you

"Jungkook are you sure that I can trust you." Lisa said making the boy stop in his tracks.

"Well if I were you I wouldn't but you don't have a choice." He replied bluntly pulling Lisa before she could protest.

"Hey we still have to plan our next attack and do our side jobs—" Lisa shut her mouth once she saw the stunning view.

Jungkook smiled softly at Lisa's astonishing face. "So do you like it?"

"Like it! I love it! Jungkook this is amazing!" She rambled on looking at the beautiful sky filled with stars.

This caused Jungkook to let out a full-on grin. He was proud of himself for making Lisa happy. He knew she needed this, something to distract her from her thoughts.

He grabbed her hand and gently pulled her to sit next to him. "I'm glad you like it. This is my favorite place to let go of my emotions." He explained.

Lisa rested her chin on her hands that laid on knees, "Thank you for bringing me here and comforting me when Jennie and Taehyung were in trouble."

Jungkook smiled, "I also need to thank you for sticking with me and trusting me after you found out who I am."

Lisa lifted her head, "Let's just say we're aren't that different when it comes to our secrets. I'm sorry for punching your nose that day. I realized I was being a bit of a drama queen." She told him a embarrassed look etched her face.

"Honestly your reaction was valid hell I would have done the same if I was you." Jungkook responded with a laugh.

Lisa muffled a few chuckles, "That night you saved me when I was behind that counter. Thank you." She said giving him a genuine smile that squeezed his heart.