☠︎044☠︎

-ACT TWO : Interrogation

The sound of metal slowly being dragged across the room squeaked painfully in Jennie's ears. Still, she remained silent eyeing the woman cautiously. Jennie felt her arms becoming sore as they were cuffed to the chair being held in an uncomfortable position behind her.

Silence settled in the barely lit room. The woman harshly placed the files in her hands on the table that created space between her and Jennie. Watching the file being opened Jennie felt her face grow pale as she saw what was inside. All the information about her that she told Yang Hyunsuk to get rid of was sitting right in front of her.

"So you killed your mother and father." The woman said reading the documents.

Jennie stayed silent not in guilt but trying to show that she won't answer.

"Not a talkative one are you." The woman said earning a small glare from Jennie. The woman placed her hands on the table. "Listen there's no point in staying silent your whole charade of acting cold won't get you out of this situation. And if you think those men who were with you are gonna save you forget about that. As we speak they're being beaten to death for their crimes. So save us some time and start talking." The woman's words irked Jennie.

"You can beat me to a pulp you bitch but you won't hear a damn thing from me. So save me some time and get your ugly ass out of my sight." Jennie spat making the woman officer angry.

The woman stood up and took out her gun pointing it at Jennie's head, "Listen you little shit I won't hesitate to shoot you right now."

The door opened revealing a guard and another woman. "Hey put the gun down Boyoung! That's an order." He said sternly noticing that she wasn't complying.

Clicking her tongue Boyoung lowered her weapon, "Don't worry I'll be back bitch." She mumbled towards Jennie and walked out of the room.

"And I'll be waiting you scum!" Jennie shouted.

The man officer rolled his eyes, "You got a visitor." He moved and allowed the woman to walk in. "10 minutes that it." He told the woman who nodded.

After the door closed the woman's heels echoed in the small room as she walked towards the seat. "You look like hell Jennie." The woman playfully insulted and took off her Chanel glasses.

-

Lisa glared at the cop as he finished cuffing her hands to the chair. "Is this really necessary." She said coldly referring to the handcuffs.