☠︎011☠︎

Problems

Problems

C H A E Y O U N G

C H A E Y O U N G

Jimin took me to the Chanel store and told me to start shopping. My eyes wander to the entrance and thoughts of running cross my mind.

"Chaeyoung have you picked anything." Jimin spoke scaring the crap out of me.

"O-oh." I quickly grabbed a random shirt, "Yeah." I smiled awkwardly and turned around. To close.

I walk to a rack and pick some cute stuff that caught my attention.

"Chae is that you." I turn and see Seulgi with her jaw dropped.

My mouth widens, "Seulgi!" She pulled me into a tight warm hug.

"Chae how are you alone out here?" Seulgi whispered as she pulled away from our embrace.

I look around, "We finally got out eonni." I tell her with glee.

Her eyes widen at my words, "How—"

"Chaeyoung are you done—oh Seulgi it's a surprise to see you here." Jimin stood next to me, his voice was slightly cautious.

Seulgi raised a brow slightly confused that Jimin was with Chaeyoung, "It's nice to see you Jimin-ssi are you accompanying Chaeyoung." I see now take care of her Jimin. Seulgi thought.

"Yes, are you alone or did your unnies come with you?" He asked.

"Oh yeah they're here I just came to say a quick hello to Chaeyoung here. I'll see you two around." She waved and left her eyes lingering at Chaeyoung's direction.

"Call me next time someone comes up to you." Jimin sternly warned me.

I look at him in disbelief, "It's just Seulgi and I can take care of myself." I puffed out.

"I know you can but what if someone from Exo was with her huh did you think about that." He tried to justify his actions making me roll my eyes.

"Alright I got it." I snapped.