☠︎018☠︎

Bad men & Broken friendships

All the girls were watching Jennie sleep after the incident with Taehyung

"Jisoo can I talk to you." Jin said making Jisoo let go of Jennie's hand. They both walked out the room standing in hall.

"She's okay she just needs to sleep for a while. Did she have any traumatic events before?" Jin asked

Jisoo furrowed her brows, "What does that have to do with anything?"

Jin sighed, "Well the monitor is picking up a lot of brain activity and I'm just worried that she might not get over what happened today."

Jisoo looked down thinking for a moment, "She did go through some thing's but she's a strong girl I can promise you that."

Jin nodded, "Okay that's all you can go back."

Jisoo opened the door and turned back to him, "Tomorrow morning tell all your buddies to spill everything we should know and I mean it." She said before walking in the room.

Jin shook his head, "It's not that easy Jisoo." He mumbled.

The next morning Jennie woke up from the horrible nightmares she was having and saw Lisa and Chaeyoung huddled on her right side of the bed, Jisoo was on her left holding her hand.

Jennie smiled to herself softly thanking the world for letting her have these girls as her sisters. The only people that showed her love and compassion, these girls stuck with her even through her most rough times in her life.

Chaeyoung stirred in her sleep accidentally nudging Lisa making the poor girl's head fall hitting the bed.

Lisa shot her head up, "I'm awake!" She shouted with her eyes still closed waking everyone up.

"Be quiet Lis Jennie is still sleeping." Jisoo yawned, tiredly as she looked to see if Jennie was awake. "Oh morning Jennie." She put her head down. Jennie raised a brow at Jisoo's action.