☠︎003☠︎

Goddesses

Goddesses

The lights went off as red and pink lights started swirling around the room once the music began to play making the girls get their game faces on.

'I think I just saw a goddess' Jimin thought as he watched the performance.

"Oh man holy shit!" Jungkook shouted but Jin was too distracted to scold Jungkook for cursing.

Taehyung's eyes went wide, "Wow I think I'm in heaven and looking at an angel."

Yoongi smirked, "Damn they're hot."

Once the song ended everyone clapped and whistled at the girls. The seven boys were shook while five of them were love struck.

"Give it up for pinkpunk!!" The Dj announced. Everyone cheered resumed to dancing. The girls bow and headed off stage.

Jungkook turned to the rest of the boys, "Hyungs did you see them they were so good."

Jimin was still awed, "I know damn why haven't we been to this place before."

Taehyung was busy looking at where the girls left off to thinking about the girl with the black and white outfit.

Jimin got excited, "Did you see the girl with the skirt she was so beautiful with her slim waist and smoking hot body."

Jungkook shook his head, "No hyung the one with the ponytail and long legs was killer did you see her moves god I wish I could dance with her someday." The two boys fanboy over the girls.

Jin was just drooling over the girl in the shorts whose beauty was what every girl wished for.

Namjoon and Hoseok were both stunned by the performance and the beauty of the girls. Yoongi drank his beverage not minding his members drooling over the girls.

"Yay guys I think we rocked it!" Jisoo cheered.

"We didn't just rock it we killed it!" Lisa shouted.

YG walked in, "Good job girls I think you sold the show. Don't forget to go back out there I still have some important guests here and I don't want them to be disappointed."