☠︎007☠︎

New home

New home

The girls woke up in an unrecognizable place. Soft fabric rubbed on their fingertips as they sat up bewildered by their situation.

Lisa yawned stretching her arms her eyes glancing around the unfamiliar room, "Morning."

Chaeyoung rubbed her eyes, "Good morning." She replied adjusting to the sunshine that radiated through the curtains.

Jisoo sat up and looked around the room. "No way they actually took us." She gritted her teeth in anger.

"Umm Jisoo do you remember anything that happened after the club?" Jennie asked.

Jisoo shook her head, "Nope." The sound of voices speaking outside the door stopped them from continuing their conversation.

"No you wake them up first so just in case they get mad they hit you not me." Taehyung spoke loudly to Jimin.

"Yah you go in I'm not gonna be beaten by girls." Jimin pushed Taehyung.

An idea went off in Taehyung's head, "How about we make Jungkook he is the youngest." They both turn to the poor maknae.

"No way." They pushed Jungkook to the door.

Jungkook took a deep breath and opened the door to see the girls' eyes staring at him with their eyebrows raised.

"Haha morning breakfast is ready." Jungkook said nervously and dashed out the room.

Lisa turned to her members, "He's weird."

Jimin bursted into laughter, "Haha Kookie she called you weird haha." He clutched his stomach.

"Hey!" He punched Jimin rapidly.

Jimin tried to block his punches but doesn't succeed at all as he was hit continuously on the arm.

Taehyung shook his head and looked into the room, "Morning girls foods ready downstairs." He told them and smiled.

"Okay we'll be there in a minute." Jisoo forced out a polite smiled. He nodded and the boys walked back to the dining area.

"We shouldn't even be here." Lisa said while carefully looking at the doorway.

"I know maybe when we're eating we can tell them to let us go." Chaeyoung replied bitting the tips of her nails in slight hope.