☠︎058☠︎

—ACT TWO : Revenge Is Sweet

The girls shifted uncomfortably as Jin drove the car closer to the club. Horrible memories flooded their minds. Memories of when they were innocent girls tainted forever by the hands of one man all for money and power.

Jin parked the car just in front of the building entrance. He shifted himself and looked back at everyone, "Alright remember try to stick together and kill anyone you see." He told them. Everyone got out of the car slowly making sure there was no shooters insight.

Jennie felt Taehyung tug on the cable ties that were slightly loose, "Be careful." He whispered and kissed her forehead making her smile.

Yoongi helped Hoseok out the car, "You think you're good to fight?" He asked.

Hoseok chuckled, "I'm fine hyung." He answered making Yoongi nod and join the others.

Namjoon opened the metal doors and let the others walk in. He eyed the perimeter noticing eight men on the second floor and four more by Somi. He watched as she smirked her gaze wandering to the girls who had their hands behind their backs.

"I'm actually surprised you followed through Namjoon. I figured they would stop you." Somi said mentioning his group members. Namjoon felt the urge to scoff but held it in.

"These girls never meant a thing to us." Jimin responded pushing Chaeyoung in front of him.

Chaeyoung played her part and had tears already slowly trailing down her face. "You all are a bunch of assholes!" She yelled earning a harsh tug from Jimin.

"Shut up." He spat harshly also playing with the act.

"It's nice to see you all again." She remarked looking at the girls.

"I'm sorry but who are you?" Jisoo asked with an uninterested expression.

Somi felt her eyebrow twitch in irritation. Everyone held in their laughter as they saw Somi's reaction. Holding her tongue Somi continued her job. "Alright so a deals a deal." Somi said holding out a folder. "All the information you want is in here." She continued putting it in front of Namjoon.

As Namjoon was going to grab it Somi yanked it back, "Hand over the girls first." She warned.

Namjoon nudged his head forward making the boys push the girls towards Somi. The men behind her grabbed the girls. Somi grinned and handed Namjoon the file.

"Pleasure doing business." She said with a fake smile. As she turned she discreetly nudged her head at the men making them take out their guns.

The girls quickly undid the ties and shot the men as the boys shot the men on the second floor. As Somi grabbed her weapon Lisa pointed her gun at Somi.

"Don't even move bitch." She threatened.

"I should have known you disgusting traitors would pull some shit like this." Somi angrily said as she stared at Lisa.