☠︎035☠︎

Business life

Business life

Jennie placed her glass of champagne on the glass table, "Well I can say that the message was received

Jennie placed her glass of champagne on the glass table, "Well I can say that the message was received."

"Psh yeah, Yugyeom texted me saying that Twice was being yelled at for not taking care of you four earlier." Jungkook said chuckling after.

Jisoo lightly pursed her lips in pity, "Well at least we can rest easy now."

Namjoon shook his head, "Not exactly. We messed with the lion's den now we have to wait for him to pounce."

Lisa groaned taking a small sip of her drink, "I just want to end all of this unnecessary bullshit."

Yoongi chuckled sarcastically, "So do we but it's not that easy it takes time and patience. You clearly never learned that yet."

Lisa glared, "Yes I have asshat!" She spat.

Chaeyoung laughed lightly, "Trust us Yoongi we have patience, it's just the freedom that we have now that's flooding our mind." She finished fiddling with her glass.

Jennie looked down with teary eyes the remembrance of them waiting for days that turned into months then years of waiting to leave the club.

Jin cleared his throat trying to get rid of the dampened mood, "Well at least now you can let that freedom lead you to your hearts content." He said with a smile that the girls returned.

Hoseok slapped his hand on his legs, "Alright I'm off to schedule the deal with Chan for tomorrow." He announced and left to his study.

"Right let's get rest we're going to introduce you four to a good ally." Namjoon stated chugging his beer in one gulp.

Jisoo yawned tiredly, stretching her limbs in the small confined space the car provided. "Are we there yet."

Jin chuckled, "Almost start waking up the others." He replied.

Jisoo turned to look back and saw everyone sleeping heads stacked on each other in an uncomfortable position. She knew they would all be crying in pain when they wake up.