☠︎016☠︎

Trouble

Trouble

The boys looked back at the girls and saw them sitting around Hojin's area

"Good we can go to the office now." Namjoon said.

They split up into four and three just to cover the top floor faster and to keep watch on the girls.

"Okay Jungkook you look through the bedroom and I'll be outside keeping watch." Taehyung told him and Jungkook nodded.

Taehyung walked outside and headed down the hall noticing the girls talking to Hojin. Taehyung noticed how uncomfortable Jennie looked as Hojin rested his hand on her body. "Just hang on girls." He muttered darting his eyes around the mansion.

Yoongi hacked into the computer and downloaded all of the files to his hard drive.

"I didn't think those girls had it in them to follow along with the plan." Yoongi spoke grabbing the hard drive.

Jimin picked the safe lock, "Me either but I think they just want to live."

"They know what's best for them I think the message was crystal clear." Namjoon smirked.

Jin and Hoseok walked around the ball area trying to keep a good eye on the guards and Twice.

"Do you think Twice will do anything to the girls?" Hoseok asked.

"Who knows if they figure out we have more people on our team they might feel threatened." Jin explained spotting Twice talking with their good friends Got7.

"I'm curious though why haven't we seen anyone from YG yet?" Hoseok looked around.

Jin scoffed, "You know them they like to come to the party late."

Chaeyoung looked around laughing at Jaeho's joke. She spotted Jin and Hoseok Okay plans going well then.

Lisa felt a sudden uneasiness settle in her stomach and she looked at the window to see a scope pointing at Jennie's direction.

Jennie took a swig of her champagne when she almost fell off the chair so she grabbed Hojin's shoulder to balance herself.

Lisa's eyes widen when she realized it was indeed a gun pointing at Jennie so she pushed Hojin knocking Jennie into Jisoo.

Bang

Hojin was shot directly between his eyes. Chaeyoung and Jennie scream in shock.

Jisoo dropped her glass and turned to Lisa, "What the—"

"Jisoo grab Jennie let's meet the others!" Lisa shouted over the screaming.

The boys heard the gunshot and grabbed the files they were there for and rushed downstairs.

Jin and Hoseok rushed to the girls direction just to be pushed by the crowd trying to leave the building.

Taehyung ran down the stairs to see Exo members enter the mansion.

"Looks like the party just started!" Sehun laughed holding his gun.

"Shit." Taehyung cursed.

"Alright boys let's get the girls out of here!" Namjoon said through the earpiece.

Jimin took out his gun and shot any guard that was in their way.

"Here." Chaeyoung handed Jisoo a gun and took out her knives she had in a little bag on her leg.

"Why do you have that!" Jisoo shouted.

"To protect us from anyone!" Chaeyoung reasoned.

Lisa and Jennie grab their own guns, "Okay we met up with the others and get the hell out of here." Jennie said.

They stood up and ran to the ball area because that's where Chaeyoung saw Jin and Hoseok. Once they got there they were greeted by 9 other girls.

"Fuck." Jennie cursed once she saw them holding guns.

"Hello girls it's nice to finally meet all of you." Tzuyu greeted.

"And who the hell are you?" Jisoo said coldly.

They laughed in response.

"Sorry for not introducing ourselves but we're Twice also the most feared female mafia group." Mina smirked.

"Most feared hah." Jennie laughed, "You look like a bunch of powdered princesses, not scary queens."

Jeongyeon gritted her teeth, "We heard you're close to bangtan and that's not good they'll get you into a lot of trouble."

"Yeah well who said we gave a fuck." Lisa spat.

"Oh you should this game you're all playing is very dangerous." Nayeon says sitting on a fancy chair.

"Oh really well we like danger." Rosé smirks.

Chaeyoung scoffs, "You're nothing but some stupid girls trying to get money."

"Girl don't get me started we are already loaded since we did work with YG." Jennie grinned once she saw all of their smirks wipe off their faces.

Yoongi and Namjoon spotted the girls and ran to them noticing they're with Twice.

"Girls get behind us." Namjoon ordered.

"Aww Joon don't be so mean we were only talking to them." Jihyo pouted.

Yoongi squinted his eyes and stepped in front of Lisa, Jisoo, Chaeyoung and Jennie. Now wasn't the time for them to play games with these girls.

"What are you doing here?!" He shouted coldly.

"For the same thing you're here for Yoongi the drug reports." Nayeon grinned evilly.

Drug reports! The girls thought in unison.

To be continued