☠︎022☠︎

New change

New change

Jennie stood up and looked at Namjoon with an emotionless gaze, "Let's finish this deal and leave

Jennie stood up and looked at Namjoon with an emotionless gaze, "Let's finish this deal and leave."

Namjoon nodded and turned to Jaeho, "So you know very well that selling illegal weapons in our district is against the rules. So why you do it."

Jaeho trembled, "My apologies Namjoon I thought my men sent a letter to you. I promise it won't happen again." He pleaded.

"Yeah, it won't happen again cause there won't be a next time." Namjoon looked at Yoongi and nudged his head.

"No Namjoon please." The poor old man shouted pitifully.

Yoongi pulled out his gun and shot Jaeho straight in the head. The girls turn around and head to the car first with the boys trailing behind.

Taehyung was already leaning on the car kicking the pebbles beneath his feet.

Lisa grabbed the door handle and pulled on it but the door didn't open. She sighed and turned to Jin, "Open the door."

"First answer this why did you all of a sudden act the way you did back there?" Yoongi asked.

Jisoo sighed running her hands through her hair, "We've decided to not hold a grudge against you and for now on we will work alongside you guys during these little events." She explained.

"Really? Why the sudden change of heart." Jimin questioned not really buying it.

"Well we don't want to be brats and just be used as puppets instead we'll use this situation for our own benefit." Chaeyoung answered with her hands behind her pockets bored of explaining herself.

"So what do you say, you let us become a secret unit under your name." Jennie replied more like a demand than a question.

The boys look at Namjoon who was staring at the girls' faces to see if they were serious, to his surprise they were.

"Fine, for now on you will work alongside us as partners but don't forget that we still have control of you so don't screw things up." Namjoon told them sternly.

The girls cheer since this will now give them a little more freedom; hell they are gonna be able to go places something they never did.

Hoseok looked at the girls, "You do know that you will be put through danger 24/7 now right."

Jisoo smiled, "Yes we've taken that into account but don't worry we know how to handle ourselves."

They all get inside the car and drive back home to plan for future negotiations.

Entering the meeting room they all sit at the big round dark wooden table.

Hoseok gave everyone a file with pictures and information on a new target.

Jimin cleared his throat, "Ok so our next target is Lee Taemin better known as Taemin. He was reported not to long ago to have some information about JYP and YG."

"So he has dirt on the two most powerful companies and you want that information?" Jennie asked cause she knows damn well how hard it will be to get something out of an sm member.

"This isn't a kill and leave with the documents type of mission. It's more like a reunion with an old friend. He invited us to his farewell party before he heads to Japan for business." Namjoon explained to the girls.

Lisa put her hands in the air like catching everyone's attention, "Okay wait if we have to try and seduce another old man I swear someone's losing a hand."

The boys chuckle at her words, "No you'll just be our dates for the night." Jungkook said while chuckling.

This made the girl's breath stuck in their throats 'dates'. This was such a shock to them, yes they were considered dates for their last mission but this time they seem more serious about it.

"Okay then when will all this take place?" Chaeyoung thanked the heavens that she didn't stutter since she's still a little flustered.

"Tomorrow evening." Jimin told her smiling softly.

Jisoo stood up startling everyone for a brief moment, "Okay I'm hungry so I'll go make us something to eat."

"I'll help you." Jin said walking with her to the kitchen.

"I have a feeling that they are going to fight for the stove." Lisa said making everyone laugh.

The sound of heels hitting the marble floor was heard throughout the enormous building that screamed luxury.

A ding was heard from the elevator and five beautiful young girls walked out and headed to their boss's office.

Beautiful paintings and antique vases from various parts of the world were scattered around the hallway complimenting the interior of the building.

Knocking on the gigantic golden plated doors a small but audible "Come in" was heard making the five girls enter.

"You called us sajangnim." The leader of the five spoke.

The huge black chair turned facing the girls, "Yes I have a job for you five consider it your debut mission." The man grins slyly.

To be continued
|btw next chapter will set up a better
relationship between the ships so stay
tuned! self promo I published a liskook
ff please check it out if you can <3|