☠︎053☠︎

—ACT TWO : Second Call

The car was silent for a brief moment as Somi finished the call. She smirked as she received a text consisting of Tzuyu escaping in a black Ford. "Rest well girls." She mumbled softly.

Opening the folder once again Somi grabbed a red pen writing completed on the corner of the page. Turning it she felt a shaky breath exit her windpipe. This call was going to take a little more effort for her to do as it had a picture of someone who was dear to her. She grabbed the spare phone and dialed the number burying her feelings.

Soft sobs and occasional sniffles were heard from the seven grieving girls. They all huddled close still in denial that Chaeyoung left them.

Jisoo looked at the girls with a sad gaze, "Here." Namjoon said handing her a slightly damp towel so she could clean the blood on her hands.

Taking it gratefully Jisoo sighed, "I know they practically were chasing after us but killing them just doesn't sit right with me." She whispered.

Namjoon nodded understanding where she was coming from, "No I get it. It also seems like they were done with scheming which cost them her life, unfortunately. But I just don't know if they will keep quiet." He replied conflicted with the current situation.

Lisa joined in on the conversation, "We're not going to kill them Namjoon. The only person that was a real threat from this group was— no still is Tzuyu." Lisa added.

Jungkook shook his head at Lisa's words, "Are we totally forgetting that two of their members chased down Taehyung and Jennie not caring if they killed them." He opposed the idea bringing up past events.

"And we're sorry." Sana spoke with a hiccup as she wiped her tears. "You have to understand we were losing trust from the company and we couldn't afford getting sent back to the warehouse."

"Warehouse?" Hoseok questioned.

"Exactly what she said a warehouse similar to the audition YG held." Jihyo said still looking at Chaeyoung with sad eyes. "Most of us weren't privileged like you. We didn't grow up with parents who were successful in the mafia industry. So we had to work hard to get our name out there." She explained her voice occasionally cracking as tears welled in her eyes again.

"L-like the audition?" Rosé stammered memories flooding her mind making her feel for Jihyo and the girls.

Nayeon shook her head, "Not exactly like the club's audition. We heard stories but we were assessed in a similar manner, trained in a brutal way. But I'm afraid Tzuyu didn't go through that. She was given the bigger end of the stick unlike the rest of us."

"How come these places were never shut down?" Jimin asked.

"Because the people who funded them were the ones who were supposed to shut them down." Jennie answered coldly dark reminders flashing in her mind.