☠︎009☠︎

New members

New members

They all got in the car and the girls sat in the back seats.

"What color are you getting." Jennie asked.

"I was thinking ash grey." Lisa replied looking at her blond locks of hair.

"I'm getting a light pink color." Chaeyoung responded grabbing her dark brown hair.

"I kinda want red." Jisoo said the corner of her lips raising up in a slight smirk as the girls complement her on how good she would look.

The boys look at the rear view mirror and saw the girls talking amongst themselves.

"Hyung what kind of jobs are you going to make them do?" Jungkook whispered to Namjoon.

"Just little missions that will help us get intel on our buyers." Namjoon replied lowly.

Yoongi smirked, "So you're using them for dirty work. I never thought you had it in you Joon."

Jimin's eyes widen, "You're not gonna do what I think you are hyung."

Namjoon nodded, "Exactly what you're thinking."

"Exactly like what?" Lisa peeped scaring the literal hell out of the boys.

Jungkook grabbed his chest, "Oh nothing."

Lisa squinted her eyes and diverted her attention back to Jisoo.

"That was to close for comfort." Jimin remarked taking in deep breaths.

Jin drove into a secluded parking lot, "We're here now get the hell out my car." He joked.

The girls raise their eyebrows but got out none the less.

"We're at a mall?" Jennie mocked.

"Yeah is there a problem with it." Taehyung said behind her.

"Nope it's just ironic cause I would think you people would get your hair dyed at some fancy-ass hair salon." Jennie replied.

Namjoon pinched the bridge of his nose, "I'm so done with them."

"Aw already I thought you were a tough guy." Lisa teased.

Namjoon looked at her, "You want to go." He threatened.

Lisa shrugged, "You don't know what I'm capable of so I wouldn't try it." She walked away grabbing Chaeyoung's arm, Jennie and Jisoo follow them closely and look at all the stores.

Jungkook smirked, "Well what do you know we grabbed a good bunch if they're going to be working for us huh Joon."

Namjoon clicked his tongue and hit Jungkook in the arm making him whine.

Jimin and Yoongi just follow the girls along with Jin and Hoseok. Taehyung shook his head and pushed them to move.

The boys all walk in a straight line behind the girls looking like they're the girls' bodyguards.

"Chanel came out with a new line of tops." Jennie looked at the store with pouty lips.

"Yah Jennie we're not here to shop." Jisoo scolded pulling her away.

Chaeyoung smelled the food coming from the food court making her mouth water.

Lisa turned, "Are we going to the hair salon near the shoe store?"

Hoseok nodded, "Yup."

They all enter the salon and the girls greet the hairdressers.

Jin walked to the counter, "Hi these girls are getting a full hair dye and cut."

The lady nodded typing in her computer, "Okay we have just enough room for them." She lead the girls to their seats and the hairdressers come out and question the girls on the hair colors they want.

The boys sit outside on a table and talk about new plans.

Yoongi grabbed his phone, "Okay I got a new file from headquarters saying we have another party to crash in two weeks."

"Okay who's the main target?" Jimin asked.

"Some rich man named Han Hojin. But other groups will be there to take the hard drive we need to steal." Yoongi explained.

"Okay so I guess this will be the first mission that we'll use the girls for." Namjoon replied.

"What are you crazy we only have two weeks to train them Namjoon. Two weeks." Taehyung countered.

"I know but I think they can do it if not then they will just have to be punished. That's the only reason we're keeping them so let's make them useful." Namjoon said ending the argument.

"Alright then I guess that's the plan." Jungkook said cracking his knuckles.

3 hours go by

The girls got out of the hair salon with new colors and head towards the boys.

The boys were stunned by how beautiful and charismatic they are with new hair colors.

(They have the hairstyles like in the gif at the top ↑)

"So what's next." Chaeyoung asked.

"U-uhm shopping for new clothes for you guys." Jimin mentally curses himself for stuttering. This isn't like you Jimin.

Jennie's eyes lit up, "Yes okay Taehyung you have a pretty good style so you'll be the judge of my new outfits." She grabbed his arm, "Come on." She dragged him to the Gucci store and he just goes with the flow.

Chaeyoung looked at Lisa and Lisa nodded.

"Okay me and Chae are going to be partners." Lisa shouted taking a step towards Chaeyoung but is held back by a hand.

"Nope you're coming with me." Jungkook said possessively and dragged her away.

"Nooo Chae my wifey!! Help me!!" Lisa whined.

Chaeyoung held out her hands, "I'm coming my love!" She was about to run but Jimin stopped her.

"Not so fast missy you're with me." Jimin grabbed her and lead her to a random expensive store.

Jisoo looked at Jin and analyzes his outfit, "Eh you're close to my style come on." She dragged him with her.

The three other boys look at each other.

"Food?" Hoseok suggest.

"Hell yeah." Yoongi agreed and they headed to the food court.

Little did the boys know that they'll run into familiar faces both good and bad.

To be continued