☠︎050☠︎

-ACT TWO : New Enemy

Hanbin eyed the girl intently he's never seen her in his life and all of a sudden she's brought to this meeting.

Dara smiled at Chaerin, "It's good to see you again CL."

"Same here Dara unnie. Wow, look at you boys I remember when you were all just teens." Chaerin exclaimed with a smile.

"Chaerin noona I don't mean to question you suddenly but who is that?" Bobby asked pointing at the girl next to CL.

Chaerin turned to the girl and smiled, "Oh her she's my apprentice Jeon Somi." She introduced the girl.

Somi smiled and bowed her head, "It's nice to finally meet you all. I hope we will all work well together and take these girls down." She said leaving a nasty taste in everyone's mouth.

Minzy forced out a smile, "Right let's get to the point of this meeting." She wasn't to keen on having a sudden outsider helping them with this capture. Plus she was happy to hear that blackpink was able to escape this hell hole.

Bom passed out files to everyone as they settled down, "So reports show that Bangtan and Blackpink never visited their home after escaping prison. No one from the prison remembers catching a glimpse of their accomplices which sets us back. But Exo reported to have a heads up that they saw them enter a jet just yesterday." She gave a thorough explanation on the report.

Minho looked at the file, "Did they say where it was heading?" He asked.

"There were no leads on that but they have some guesses. Either Thailand, Australia or the states. All parties have sent men to each of those locations." Bom replied.

Hyunsuk swirled his glass of whiskey, "I already checked the states and no jets from Korea landed in the last day."

"So Thailand and Australia are the places we should look then." Seunghoon stated closing the file.

Somi read all of the member's profiles she was given, "No Australia is where we should be looking at only." She said making everyone look at her.

"And why is that?" Jinhwan replied not liking the fact that Somi wants to go poking around at the place they practically agreed for the girls to go to.

"Well for one Lisa's parents have a lot of eyes in Thailand and if they heard that their daughter was back home they would snatch her as quickly as they can. However Chaeyoung doesn't have parents that influence Melbourne so that's their best hiding place." Somi explained making Hyunsuk smirk.