☠︎012☠︎

Training

Training

Jin hastily parked the car in the driveway of the mansion and everyone hurried inside still worried about what happened at the mall

The girls were in a slight traumatic mood since they didn't want to be taken back to the club. They knew that if they go back one of them would be killed for disobeying orders and leaving without permission.

Namjoon slammed the door making everyone turn to him, "Can someone explain to me what the hell Yg groups were at the mall!" He fumed.

"Hyung I think someone called them and I think I know who." Jungkook spoke up.

"Talk with me later. So there's a change of plans you four." He pointed to the trembling four, "You are all going to training with us starting tomorrow. We can't afford another mishap like today so just in case something like this happens you can protect yourselves."

Jisoo stood up hating the idea, "No—"

"Okay I think it's better if we start today actually." Lisa cut Jisoo off looking determined.

"Perfect then go and get changed into something comfortable and meet us back here." Yoongi said.

The four nodded and headed to the room.

Jennie closed the door and turned to Lisa, "Are you crazy why did you say that!"

Lisa simply ignores Jennie's rudeness and looked through her bags, "Because we need this. What happens when we're all separated and someone bad finds us alone, we need to know how to defend ourselves." Lisa responded looking at Jennie with serious eyes.

Chaeyoung sighed heavily, "I agree with Lisa on this one plus after we leave this place soon we have to protect each other from now on."

Jennie huffed and nodded, "Alright fine you win."

"Okay so what do you guys know?" Jin said opening the training room door.

"I already know how to box." Lisa replied.

Jungkook gawked at her That's so hot.

Yoongi turned to the others, "Okay so we'll teach you how to handle a gun."

Jisoo clasped her hands around Jennie's arm in anticipation.

"So when you're holding a gun don't put your finger on the trigger when you don't want to shoot just rest it on the side." Taehyung explained.

"Ah that sounds easy give me." Jisoo grabbed the gun from him.

" Jisoo grabbed the gun from him

"Give me your money." She pointed it at Jennie.

"Yah don't point it at me." Jennie pushed the gun away.

Hoseok chuckled at her actions, "Okay Jisoo aim at the target and shoot when you're ready."

"Ok." She pointed it at the paper target in front of them and takes a breath.

Bang

She flinched back, "Did I get it?" She asked with her eyes closed.

"Right in the chest." Jin said bringing the target forward.

" Jin said bringing the target forward

"I'm a pro already." She gloated while everyone chuckled at her.

"Oh my turn!" Lisa jumped up and down.

"Alright everyone grab a gun and we'll see how well your aim is." Namjoon told them.

Lisa grabbed a rifle aiming it at the target this is for everyone's safety. She pulled the trigger hitting the target right in the head. "Bull's-eye!"

"Nice shot Lisa." Jungkook complemented making her grin.

Chaeyoung looked at the gun but didn't feel like it suited her. She looked around noticing a pile of knives, "Perfect." She grabbed them and threw the knife hitting the targets head then chest.

"You're a pretty good thrower." Jimin praised, "But if you stood like this it would perfect it." He moved her slightly. "Now try it."

Chaeyoung took a deep breath and threw the knife hitting the target right in the middle of the head. "Wow I did that!" She exclaimed in shock.

Time passed as the girls and boys got a little closer learning their weaknesses and assets. They all headed inside for dinner and to wash up from being all sticky from the sweat.

Lisa was casually walking down the hallway when she noticed the office room door was open. She looked around and saw no one around so she peeked inside and it was also empty.

Lisa quickly darted inside gently closing the door behind her. She looked around and spotted some files on the table which peeked her interest. She then walked toward the desk and opened the files. Papers of her and the others were inside shocked her.

Old missing reports, birth certificates, and pictures of them when they worked for YG were in the file.

Lisa gasped once she saw a red file, being the curious girl she was she opened it to see papers of drug transactions and checks. She continued to flip through the documents and saw a paper that read 'new mission' on it. She opened it and saw a picture of a 50 year old man. Lisa read the report and saw that it had information on a party and the mission was to steal a hard drive.

She noticed a picture on the desk reading mafia bangtan with the seven boys they are currently staying with. Tears welled up in her eyes, "I have to tell the others, we need to leave." She absentmindedly spoke.

"Leave where doll?" Jungkook asked standing at the entrance of the door.

To be continued