☠︎021☠︎

Badass

Badass

N A M J O O N

N A M J O O N

I walked down the concrete floor with a cigarette in my mouth. I handed the lighter to Yoongi who lit his cigarette and handed me back my golden lighter back.

"So Namjoon mind telling me about what happened yesterday when we were interrogated by the girls?" Yoongi puffed out the smoke.

I smirk and take a puff, "I've been keeping tabs with Bobby when we were doing the drug transaction and they caught my eye. I thought we could use them for more power in our favor."

Yoongi chuckled, "You sly mother fucker."

"Hey they are the jewels of YG, now that we have them he'll bow at our feet." I throw the bud on the floor and step on it.

"Smart but what if things didn't go the way they just did?" He asked making his gun more accessible.

"I thought it wouldn't but I was lucky." I wink kicking the door open.

We walk in and see Jaeho talking with some low ranking mafia men. I smirk this is gonna be easier then I thought.

"Jaeho it's a surprise to see you here." I say with my fakest smile. I noticed that Jaeho seemed alarmed at my sudden appearance.

"Namjoon ah my friend it's a shock to see you here too. Are you here for a deal?" He asked.

"Yeah but my deal is different." I whistle making Hoseok bring the girls in.

The girls come in with their heads held high showing no emotions at all making me at ease. At least they know what to do.

I grab Jisoo and bring her to my side, "My offer is that those crates of guns and drugs go to me in exchange for these fine women and 5 million dollars."

Jaeho got flustered at the sudden offer as the men next to him got slightly angry.

"Hey man we were here first so our offer would be accepted before yours." The younger man said irritated.

I chuckle, "Do you know who I am kid. I'm Kim Namjoon the Kim Namjoon so you better take your little boy deal and get the fuck out of my face." I spat harshly.

The man didn't seem to take the hint and took out his gun and grabbed Jennie pointing the gun to her head.

"Alright Kim Namjoon you either take your offer off the table and walk away or I'll kill her." He threatened.

"Namjoon just give me the order and I'll shoot him from here." Taehyung told me over the earpiece.

I discretely shook my hand as a sign of no, "Shoot her I don't care I have more just like her."

Jennie's eyes darken as she laughed softly.

The man tightened his grip on her, "What you laughing at you bitch."

"Oh now you done it bastard." Lisa said like she knew what was gonna happen next.

I stood there waiting for Jennie's next moves.

"HYUNG just give me the order!" I hear Taehyung shout making me shake my head.

Jennie lifted her head, "I'm laughing at how I'll show you who's a bitch." She back kicked his private area making him groan in pain. She then grabbed his arm and twisted it flipping him to the ground in seconds,  she quickly sat on him grabbing his gun then pointed it at his head.

Me and Yoongi look at each other and nod with smug faces. The girls looked proud of Jennie.

The man's men take out their weapons but me and the others pull out our guns as well.

"Try it." Chaeyoung said menacingly.

Jimin and Jungkook who were standing at the door frame walked in.

"Jaeho you should get some better men. They were worse than a bunch of kids." Jungkook said pointing to the dead bodies behind him.

Jaeho got angry, "So this was a setup."

"You know you should learn to never mess with Bangtan." Jimin replied twirling his gun.

Jaeho tightened his fist, "So the deal was—"

"Fake you think we'll let you touch us you filthy pig." Jisoo spat.

"Jennie you can shoot him." I tell her.

"No please we'll leave." He pleaded.

Jennie leaned down to his ear, "In this world kid you don't just take back your words, you either say it with pride or keep your mouth shut. That's something you learn when you're in the game long enough." She shot him in the head shortly afterward.

To be continued
|Thank you for 2k! <33|